We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 4 PotW Week 23 Entry

Congratulations to Timbud and MrLolololXD

The theme that was chosen by them was nothing, because they wouldn't make up their mind, so there is no theme this week.

Homespace/autovista: Allowed

No photoshopping besides resizing, adding your own watermark/removing the forza watermark.

Must be taken by you.

No voting for yourself.

You must vote for someone if you enter.

Winner chooses next weeks theme. If the same person wins twice in a row, the runner-up will choose the theme. In the event of a tie, the person in 3rd will pick the theme.

Entries close at 11:59 PM EST (4:59 AM GMT) on Tuesday, May 1st . Voting begins afterwards.

Good luck to everyone!

:sigh:

Your tone is so negative right now Clarie.

You make it sound like we both argued over it and then stormed off in a huff.

As far as I was aware we agreed on an open theme after a few others were bandied around.

If you were given a different account, then that's nothing to do with me. :)

Thanks for clarifying though :rolleyes:

:)

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

...You know what, it doesn't really matter.

As long as we have something going on in the Forza section. ;)

6974581930_c5218afc56_c.jpg

Guest MrLolololXD
I have one (rubbish) photo that took forever to upload. No point in finding out how to retrieve it I guess. :lol:

Forza Motorsport

Sign into there with your XBL account and click on the 'My Forza' tab up the top. Scroll down a little bit and under the heading 'Gallery - Recent photos', click view all.

From there you will be able to view and download all of your pics that are currently uploaded on your storefront and just to the right of the screen there is a little box titled 'Large Media Files', you can get your bigshots or replays from there.

Hope that helped :D

Guest MrLolololXD
Thanks Harley, but no photos show up there. Uploaded a bigshot (from the menu scene) about a week ago.

No worries. Ah ok, well at least you know where to go now :) Bighots only last for about 24 hours I think. I've lost a few good ones because of that D:

Crap, I've been waiting for a suitable time to enter my SVT Raptor pic I posted in my FM4 thread a couple of months back, it's what I had in mind when me and Timbud first threw an open theme into the air, but now TinTin the Fiddled Fork has beaten me with a similar image. I think I better come up with another idea and fast, otherwise I'll just use it anyway :p Damn you Tim