We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 DLC2 for PS3 and Xbox 360 is coming end of May/start of June [2012]

Eudemon

Ha yeah, plus once I'd got all the exclusives and Tenebra left, it was only Diablo and Benson there that were the voice of reason... and if I remember they were too psyched when they got their free copy of My Horse and Me.

OMG My Horse and Me!!! GREAT MEMORIES *daydreams*

Anyway typically MS release the DLC around 11AM UK time (GMT+1) but it can be anywhere from 11AM, 12PM, 2PM, 4PM and even 6PM till it comes. Remember though people BACK-UP YOUR SAVE before downloading as if the same issues occur with DLC2 that happened on PC then some things may go wrong. Yeah I know you never saw that coming. :cheeky: Pricing looks like it's going to be the same 80MSP that the singular DLC costs with the Audi RS5, Bugatti Veyron Super Sport etc.

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

The DLC is up now!!

Goto your Dashboard > Games > Games Marketplace > Add-ons > New Releases

Alternatively click this: Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Mandatory 03 - Xbox.com to queue it for your console.

Each car and bike is 80MSP.

The SL65 AMG Black Series from the in-car and bonnet view isn't so hot but from the outside views it sounds like an absolute beast!! :evil: The high powered cars are a lot harder to drive fast in the wet too. Haven't bought any of the DLC yet but I am considering the SL65, 599XX and maybe the F40 if it sounds decent enough. Not sold on the bikes just yet, need to test drive them a few more times.

The headlight control is stupid though, map it to the length a button has been pressed and it would be so much better.

Handling imo is definitely changed and for the better but it's still not brilliant, you can get some some lovely black lines and powerslide round corners better but the cars still feel quite twitchy. If this isn't the end of TDU2's support then the future starting with this latest update could spell good things for the game. I'm sure there's more vibration effects in places too and it gives a bit more of a feel to the cars when they are starting up, driving hard and of course reaching the redline.

How are you guys finding it?

It's the 4rd of June here in the UK, , and Im on my Japanese PSN account...they have the DLC out already!

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Other%20stuff/P6030053.jpg

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Other%20stuff/th_P6030051.jpghttp://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Other%20stuff/th_P6030052.jpg

I went back and looked at my normal account(UK) and thats still not got them, I also looked at my US account and there up there(no photos, but they are)

Prices are, 140Yen and $0.99USD are the prices.

Thought i'd shair this out, sorry if im late to this, its late!