We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

24h Lemans

Ozzmcom

Guest MrLolololXD

Yeah thanks for all those links Ozz :) Without you I would have been stuck with the crappy Ten Sport coverage lol I would have ended up insane by the end of it

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the first time I have properly followed the whole race - even though because of Eurosport (stupid tennis and football) and need to sleep I missed almost half of the race. Next year I'm aiming to go there to watch it but seeing as it's unlikely, I'll just prepare loads of coffee :lol: Was quite an exciting and a good race, shame for Toyota though. Thanks everyone who followed it here with me and kept me awake for some time in the late night hours :)

It's always better to watch endurance races with a group of people or friends than watching it alone. Eurosport CZ has made a special 'event' on Facebook, where people were able to discuss everything. It was very good. :nods:

My dad turned off the router at 23:10 otherwise I would watch it in night. :( I must say I enjoyed VLN 24 Nürburgring more than this year's Le Mans. :hmmm:

See you guys next year there. :)

I went to bed at 4am and woke up at 9am. So basically saw the whole thing.Next year i need to see it live...

yeah I saw it all as well, it has been a great tradition for me, nurburgring and this.

I'm set to see it live in 2014 or 15 , when the porsche joins now that'll be worth going to france.

Guest MrLolololXD

I have a few vids I took with Fraps, I'll upload them to Youtube when I can be bothered

And I'd love to go to LeMans or the Ring, definately something I want to do in the years to come :)

Guest MrLolololXD

Lol, I know. Not long until I can get my P's now though :D Knowing my laziness I probably won't get them until I get 2 weeks off over Christmas though

Guest MrLolololXD

:hmmm: Bugger. Well my birthday is in November, so that's around the holiday time. I hope I don't have to wait until the new year :eek: I'll call them up this Friday and see about a booking sometime after my birthday

I only had about 75 when I got mine (wasn't a requirement back then). I can understand the reason though, my confidence did increase a lot with those extra hours afterwards.

(For everyone else's benefit, over here you must hold a Learners permit for 2 years and accrue 120 hours of driving experience (log book) with a licensed adult before you can go for your Probationary license when you turn 18).

Guest MrLolololXD

I thought you were like in your early 20's Tom, not 17 lol

And don't worry too much about it. I did practically no driving for nearly the first whole year of having my L's. Just drive every chance you get and you'll make up those 45 hours in no time. Everytime your parents go shopping etc., offer to drive.

Got a car yet? Or what do you hope to get?