We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU1 Appreciation Month

Ryzza5

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys i have happy news i'm finally online :excited:, the problem was my 3g modem it keep switching between 3g/hspa but now it works yeah!!!!, but sad news is i lost my online profile in the process i tried to figure out what was the problem so i have to start over again... and the other bad news is i dont have the megapack so i wont see some of you guys but in the mean while i''ll known as Jefaffa i'll be driving in a silver saturn if any 1 wants ti know but if i can get the offline to online thing right then it will be awesome but for now i'll driving slow...

You will see the players with megapack but you won`t be able to see the car they`re driving and i can sell you faster car if you want it :)

Thanks Robik it will help alot but i only have about 31k lol just started the game, the cars that i liked to slide around corners and good handling was the merc cls 55, F430 and the skyline in hardcore mode. Any one of those cars will do but i will try to get them on my own atleast the merc or the skyline :D

Hahaha sorry about that, i'm still new to the online TDU i'm used to play offline lol, i see there's a option to add when i'm online again and cruising around i will add you when i see you again :), or if you have a different idea or time when your online let me know. Just a question whats the purple cloud on the map for.. does it mean there's alot of players there or what :confused:

I remember somewhere in 2010 when i first made a account for TDU to play online there where a purple cloud at the north light house and in the middle somewhere, but my phone wasn't fast enough to play online my ping was to high so played all these years offline till now :D and best part is i or we only have about 2weeks to enjoy to the max with TDU before we say goodbye to TDU :sulk:. And i still think its stupid what Atari's doing alot of people are gona be psssssttt at Atari for this. Oh ya i forgot something with 1.66a patch i won't be a bill to hear my rear/center sounds so its kinda hard to hear if someone is behind me and when i spin the back tire's its sometime frustrating cause i can't hear :oook:. see you soon in TDU in a few minutes i'm gona go online to win some money to buy a faster car LoL