We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Project CARS Fan-made Trailers

Ryzza5

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one patch

If you want some feedback/critiques:

* Hasn't that music been used in a previous pCARS Pagani trailer?

* 'Comming soon' - one m in coming

* Try to avoid basic fonts in videos

* Would look better fading into the motion rather than fading into a still camera, then moving it

* FOV looked a little weird with the interior camera so far back

Those are all very tiny picky things which basically means you did a great job :p

Thankies ryzza, didn't expect that one :p I'm quite newb at this.

I always do that mistake in coming -..-

Unsure about the music, It's a new music in project cars, so i just used that ^^

I'll take your sugestions in next videos mate, thanks :)

Appreciate it!

Very nice video. I would have liked it more if you had more segments of the car standing still and just showing different parts of it. The music fit the video and the Pagani also produced some nice music, also when you had those shots when the car was getting closer you could have turned the music down a bit instead of stopping it and then after the car got past you could pump the volume back up. Overall great video and I wouldn't mind one with the EVO. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WPW! I'm so amazed I even got the simple spelling of wow wrong. :fp:

That was incredible Stu, I mean my god there was so many killer scenes in it that just made me smile so much, the piano part with the showing of the real-time clouds and weather and then the hold-on tight smash with the Lotus accompanied by that section of music was just perfect and made me laugh.

Top job mate, I'm sure SMS will be well pleased when they see it. One of the best showings of the game and what it aims to provide that I've seen so far.

LkKGInA.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Forgot to mention superhyper if you were wondering why you got so many views, one reason is that I sent it to some game news websites on your behalf ;)

Here are some recent ones:

In other news Halcyon (the guy who made the first teaser trailer in this post) has been offered & accepted the official role of 'Video & Trailer Production' (SMS staff).

SMS also want to set up a new YT channel and are looking for new videos that meet these conditions.

• 1 month later...