We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

Zoqqer, one thing torments me... You released MC12 in very good quality and condition... So why, you're gonna to remake it ? I don't understand... Better, if you make the car, which never released or remake somethin' in bad quality... ARe you ?

Last year, I was improving my mods in very big steps, and my old MC12 looked old, compared to my new mods like the Aventador I released in winter last year, or the One-77 or all the others. Then I have made it in september last year, for private use. As I want to clean up my game and release my unpublic mods (that's what my list is) I also have released this one. I still got tons of other undone mods which I already made once, like the LP670-4 for example. This will be my 4th (FOURTH!) SV untill then.

So there is a background behind all of my releases in the comming time, and the time before.

Zoqqer, one thing torments me... You released MC12 in very good quality and condition... So why, you're gonna to remake it ? I don't understand... Better, if you make the car, which never released or remake somethin' in bad quality... ARe you ?

agree 100%

but u've done it with high Q interior awesome ;)

btw are you planing to release CCX soon ? cuz we don't have CCX with good Q, i think you should cuz ur mods are awesome with good interior Q

anyway good luck with ur next car

[...], cuz we don't have CCX with good Q

Hmmm... Rinbo, The Tool's CCX is really great and in nice quality... (http://forum.turboduck.net/threads/15342-Tool831-2008-Koenigsegg-CCX), but of course, we're waiting for your model, Zoqqer ;)

Anyway, rinbo, if you want know, when Zoqqer will release CCX, just check the "Project.txt" file on the previous pages - He make the cars in his sequence...

Hahah xD Keep calm, Zoqqer ;p

Sorry)

:D I'm calm, but you should see the difference between a G and a Q ^^

link dont work on the website :(

Works fine for me. Click on the link, wait 5 seconds and click on "skip ads"

[...]Anyway, rinbo, if you want know, when Zoqqer will release CCX, just check the "Project.txt" file on the previous pages - He make the cars in his sequence...

Actually I wanted to release the Murcielago first, but if you want the CCX I will make it

MC12 thread: Released TDUZoqqer: 2004 Maserati MC12 | turboduck

Hmmm... Rinbo, The Tool's CCX is really great and in nice quality... (http://forum.turboduck.net/threads/15342-Tool831-2008-Koenigsegg-CCX), but of course, we're waiting for your model, Zoqqer ;)

Anyway, rinbo, if you want know, when Zoqqer will release CCX, just check the "Project.txt" file on the previous pages - He make the cars in his sequence...

i know but the interior is low Q and it's very dark :\

--- Post Updated ---

:D I'm calm, but you should see the difference between a G and a Q ^^

Works fine for me. Click on the link, wait 5 seconds and click on "skip ads"

Actually I wanted to release the Murcielago first, but if you want the CCX I will make it

MC12 thread: Released TDUZoqqer: 2004 Maserati MC12 | turboduck

WoW A Murcielago !!!

hard 2 choose :\

but i'll choose Murcielago :)

thx bro u r AWESOME :)

good luck with ur next car BTW MC 12 Look AWESOME

Who is this "intelligent", who gaves me -rep on this topic and tell me, WHY ? ;]

?? Which post?

WoW A Murcielago !!!

hard 2 choose :\

but i'll choose Murcielago :)

thx bro u r AWESOME :)

good luck with ur next car BTW MC 12 Look AWESOME

So what now? Murcielago or CCX? I can't change my next project 2 times a day :)

?? Which post?

So what now? Murcielago or CCX? I can't change my next project 2 times a day :)

maaaaaaaaaan that's hard cuz ur mods they are AWESOME and i can't wait to see CCX, but i love Murcielago 2 DAMN go ahead and release the murcielago :'(

i can wait for CCX

?? Which post?

Good question... It was with the comment "You must be kidding" <lol>

Sometimes, I suppose, that some people here, don't know, HOW TO USE THE FORUM ;)

Anyway, maybe CCX will be better, you've never shown us your version ;)

i know but the interior is low Q and it's very dark :\

Maybe it is so dark, but low quality? I don't think so... But in one thing you're right - this model is from EA Games, Zoqqer's one will be from Turn10, so must be better - it's all in this topic :)