We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

Good day and very good mood! My question to the professionals! Often, the wizards make working spoilers on cars ... Everything works realistic! Everyone who invented and implemented - thank you! Is it possible to make a roadster with a folding roof? You press the button and voila .... roof cleaned up ... What are the opinions? I'm sorry for bad english ...

Thanks zoqquer. I´ve read that EDEN GAMES was out of money (red numbers) and that is the reason for ATARI maybe don´t make the TDU 3. You should send the same email you sent EDEN GAMES but in this case to the ATARI SUPPORT. Maybe they answer you.

Again I only have to say Thanks for all.

Good day and very good mood! My question to the professionals! Often, the wizards make working spoilers on cars ... Everything works realistic! Everyone who invented and implemented - thank you! Is it possible to make a roadster with a folding roof? You press the button and voila .... roof cleaned up ... What are the opinions? I'm sorry for bad english ...

I could make the roof dissapear in the trunk, but it won't look that elegant like on real cars. I can make the parts going up and down, but I can't control anything between it. So the roof would fold only once, not twice or trice or so.

I could make the roof dissapear in the trunk, but it won't look that elegant like on real cars. I can make the parts going up and down, but I can't control anything between it. So the roof would fold only once, not twice or trice or so.

Thanks for the answer! I understand the problem ...

Some quick information about the Koenigsegg:

The release version of the CCX will contain:

-4 sets of exterior (Roof on, roof down, Spoiler on the tail, without Spoiler)

-3 sets of exterior trims at the back (matte silver, matte grey and matte carbon fiber)

-3 sets of rims (CC8S, CCX and CCXR)

-the CCXR will be released independent from the CCX

-both will have opening doors

-the CCXR will have 6 versions so far (CCXR [roof on & off], CCXR Edition [roof on & off], Trevita [roof on & off])

Thinking about making the CCXR Edition with paintble body, but basicly it's a Trevita anyway :cheeky:

Stay tuned!

Koenigsegg is going well, so I thought I make a quick break. A friend of mine and I had an idea coming up while playing GTA - how would the Infernus Roadster look like?

I had some free hours, and that's my concept :) What do you think? :D tried to keep the Zonda / Murcielago parts on the interior, so the back of the interior was taken from the Zonda and the tail is a bit Murcielago'ish.

10014031_676652279062002_1434186873029441479_o.jpg

10014075_676652295728667_181072047063294276_o.jpg