We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

Indeed, let's move the conversation to another thread :P

BTT: The LP560 is nearly done. Just physics, interior colors and a new gauge texture left. Then I'll start the Spyder and the 550VB. Fl0w is still working on the back diffusor, so it will be perfect at the end ;)

AND! New color names are working perfectly ;) Unfortunately I got no idea how to uninstall them.. But the base game will not change even when they are installed, as they appear only on my Gallardo.

k7es-15-d645.jpg

Indeed, let's move the conversation to another thread :P

BTT: The LP560 is nearly done. Just physics, interior colors and a new gauge texture left. Then I'll start the Spyder and the 550VB. Fl0w is still working on the back diffusor, so it will be perfect at the end ;)

AND! New color names are working perfectly ;) Unfortunately I got no idea how to uninstall them.. But the base game will not change even when they are installed, as they appear only on my Gallardo.

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/k7es-15-d645.jpg

NOW THAT'S Wht i'm talking about DUDE U ROCK oh man can't wait till i get this car awesome work simply awesome

nothing left !! that's mean u'll release it soon :D :D :D :D

I don't know the release date myself, as it depends on how quick my testers will report the bugs on the LP570's. After I'll release the 570's, I will make me on the 560's and the 550's. At the moment I am not modding the Lambos, as I don't have any free slots where I could test the lambos anymore. I will release the 570s, uninstall them from my game and continue modding the other gallardos.

I don't know the release date myself, as it depends on how quick my testers will report the bugs on the LP570's. After I'll release the 570's, I will make me on the 560's and the 550's. At the moment I am not modding the Lambos, as I don't have any free slots where I could test the lambos anymore. I will release the 570s, uninstall them from my game and continue modding the other gallardos.

WooW u have a lot of work!!!!

anyway good luck bro and like wht i said if u need any testers i'm here and i don't have anything 2 do until 3 weeks so i guess i'm free and i can help u with that ;) it's all up to u

good luck bro

I think I will show you one more picture of the model from a guy, which have nothing left to do on a friday eve than to sit on the computer and playing around with cars :D

Please sorry if I am posting only a teaser, but you will see the full car soon!

k7es-1a-6c83.jpg

And I also got no idea why everyone is flaming about this bodykit, I think it looks extremely aggressive!

The whole bodykit is scratch made. Front bumper, trunk, bonnet (Can't see in the pic), rear bumper (finished now), spoiler, and also rims, everything of the custom kit is made by me. I am sitting at the kit since november 2012 (But I had a pretty long break in this time)