We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Return of the TDUC Racing League!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

Here's a little teaser shot of my car. I started out with a lap time of 1:54 (I haven't played FM4 or any driving games for ages lol), then a couple of laps later I got that back down to 1:43 with a standard setup. Then I tweaked the settings a little and got faster.

8544706638_fd1a3dab2f_b.jpg

TDTCC race car by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

Told ya's you'd have no idea :p

The slicks are required on every car, as well as the rollcage and Forza front bumper and rear wing. The Audi setup was a tad oversteery indeed but it was definitely one of the easier cars to drive from my garage :hmmm:

Also hoping that everyone has the Porsche DLC so they can actually see Harley's car :mhmm:

Is that a Cayman? I'm going to be REAL disapoint if it is, as thats what i've switched to LOL. The Challenger is fantastic, but not quite as fantastic as the others. I reckon I did a pretty great job of tuning it from a big heavy tail happy muscle car into a big slightly lighter grippy race car :D

edit: Thanks Ryzza, you too, I was very proud to keep up with you actually lol. Cant remember, but I seem to remember I knocked you off the track or something at some stage in one of our few races? If I did, I'm sorry lol, I try to race clean but as you must know, you just have to get a little rough some times :P

Guest MrLolololXD

So what happens to the people that can't see me? Do I appear as a black Jetta? I thought I read that they were going to put low quality models of the actual cars in for the people that don't have the packs, so they wouldn't see Volkswagen Jettas racing around at 300kmh... At least that's what I thought I read around the FM4 launch time

Only with the Porsche pack. I'd love to hear how much better GT5's DLC system is though, please, do tell us ;)

In this specific subject, it is a lot better Santtu... think with me here.

I don't have the Subaru BRZ DLC, yet, i can see people using it online, i see the car there, i can even see it at the Subaru dealership! Even test drive it and borrow it from a friend, but, once i try to purchase it, it tells me that i have to buy it in PSN first. That works with every DLC car. U jelly? :lol:

If you two start a flame war in my thread I shant be pleased.

:evil:

Relax Devin, all under control.

My comment: I think that should not happen in FM4, once i believe, when you see a car that you don't have, you will want it even more. Like: WOW, that Porsche looks awesome! I MUST get it... now, when you see a black dull Jetta... it just gets boring. Can you see my point?

In this specific subject, it is a lot better Santtu... think with me here.

I don't have the Subaru BRZ DLC, yet, i can see people using it online, i see the car there, i can even see it at the Subaru dealership! Even test drive it and borrow it from a friend, but, once i try to purchase it, it tells me that i have to buy it in PSN first. That works with every DLC car. U jelly? :lol:

ok. I just don't get the point of coming here being all smug with it when this thread has nothing to do with it :hmmm:

When did i mentioned GT5? All i did was ask if it were like TDU Megapack, and it is. Quit assuming.

You did use the :lol: -smiley, indicating that you came here to laugh at Forza which is basically pointless :p

And you do see the DLC cars if you download the free sample cars but as there's not a sample car for the Porsche DLC so you won't see them if you won't buy it.

I don't need download anything to see/borrow a DLC car in GT5. But, as stated before, completelly irrelevant to the topic. About the :lol: icon, think whatever you want, if that makes you sleep better at night. c:

But be sure, that was a strong case of assuming.