We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

CarMadMike

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tracks in the game are truly dreadful(with the exception of the snow track, that's awesome). The Laguna Seca is completely out of proportion and the corkscrew is more like a small chicane. :lol:

But this game isn't about track racing anyway so it didn't bother me apart from it taking about 45 minutes to get there the first time. >.<

You have HELL of a good point there!

btw who else feels dissapointed by the geometry of Laguna Seca ingame? To me the race track kind of feels OFF from the real deal by quiet alot.

I guess you cant have the All-in-one racing game.

Personally I can live with the racetracks not very accurate. Not a trackracer either.

The map is huge and detailed enough. I think one could live with the famous racetracks a little off.

Still hoping for Tesla Model S and Audi RS4/5/6/7 and more Euro sports cars

Those are nearly impossible to see, at least at release + season pass... don't know for future of course...

Yeah it's not an issue (although don't forget O'ahu circuit was popular in TDU) but just odd that they'd go to the trouble and then make it like that. Obviously there's the scale factor.

As you all said, it's too large and the corkscrew, well, pardon my harsh language, is screwed, .. but at least if you forget the licensing, I'm just glad to go on Top Gear style road trips, with buddies, with a stop in a circuit to compare lap times, or a drag race on Bonneville etc... this is just awesome, and so unique in those days' games...

If Audis I would Except the R8, TT and Quattro as those where mentoned in the Beta Files. And almost anything else mentoned found its way in..

Maybe they have in deep seal and cover a plan for a Audi Brand DLC with those three? Who knows...

Yes this is where this is getting weird. As you correctly stated, they were in beta files with a Renault Megane, but the devs said there will be no french cars (and I think also no Audi, but I'm less sure about it).... Anyway, maybe it's a hint they won't be at the release but maybe later...who knows...

Or they just tease.

I mean in case of Audi, look we have Bently, we have Lamborghini, we have VW, they all VAG, why should Audi Jump off? Makes no sense to me.

Also I'm personally a bit supriced that we have no Bugatti but that maybe results of othe No french cars for a french game?!

From their facebook page:

Get access to 2 exclusive cars, available day one, and 4 themed car packs, each offering 1 super car and 2 additional vehicles.

This explains everything. Although I don't really see the point in making 'theme' car packs with only two cars of that theme, this will most likely attract more ppl to buy them, so I can live with it I guess.

Thecrewgame just posted this on Twitter:

[ATTACH]22015[/ATTACH]

Next to the 12C you see '2 available tuning kits' and next to the 458 '1 available tuning kit'. I could be wrong, but I think that means: 2 specs for the 12C (perf+circuit, which is confirmed in video's, data files) and 1 spec for the 458 (perf).

It would also mean that if you look at the image below, specifically at the free green 'tuning access' area's, the 24 additional tuning kits are actually 24 additional specs? For example adding a Raidspec for the 1969 Challenger in future free dlc? That would be awesome!

Edit: in the Ubiblog, they also say this: "23 additional tuning kits unlocked to spec out the Season Pass car lineup" I already counted the most probable spec for the 12 season pass cars and it adds up to 20-23 specs...

[ATTACH]22016[/ATTACH]

Next to the 12C you see '2 available tuning kits' and next to the 458 '1 available tuning kit'. I could be wrong, but I think that means: 2 specs for the 12C (perf+circuit, which is confirmed in video's, data files) and 1 spec for the 458 (perf).

It would also mean that if you look at the image below, specifically at the free green 'tuning access' area's, the 24 additional tuning kits are actually 24 additional specs? For example adding a Raidspec for the 1969 Challenger in future free dlc? That would be awesome!

seems legit.

Although I don't really see the point in making 'theme' car packs with only two cars of that theme

dont forget about missions "that fit with the pack’s theme"