We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

CarMadMike

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking about the Mercedes Engine for the Pagani, wasnt that engine specifically designed for the Pagani car, (aka not use the existing AMG engine and slap some turbos on it? That how I sort of rember it from interviews on youtube... maybe I am wrong.

What I noticed you people listed sort of 3 cars per car pack... wasnt it somewhere anounced that each car pack as four cars inside them? I also disagree a little in how your grouping is based on the video. I mean a Spyker is not really a classic car >.> I guess none of us knows how they group the cars up for a DLC pack. All in All its only like 2 more weeks till next presumed relase day.

I love having lots of cars, but I'm realistic about it. Because for each car, they had to make 2 to 6 variations (specs) and all those parts to upgrade and customize? A lot of work I can imagine. TDU2 also wasn't that customizable. I think that most cars will have on average 3 specs + full stock, so 70x4=280. And then you can add all the customization/upgrades... That's alot!

But 150 cars x 4 = 600 cars would be better for everyone, I agree.:D:cool:

Talking about the Mercedes Engine for the Pagani, wasnt that engine specifically designed for the Pagani car, (aka not use the existing AMG engine and slap some turbos on it? That how I sort of rember it from interviews on youtube... maybe I am wrong.

What I noticed you people listed sort of 3 cars per car pack... wasnt it somewhere anounced that each car pack as four cars inside them? I also disagree a little in how your grouping is based on the video. I mean a Spyker is not really a classic car >.> I guess none of us knows how they group the cars up for a DLC pack. All in All its only like 2 more weeks till next presumed relase day.

That modern one Huayra (I didn't misspell it!! :D) is a modified version of what every 65 comes with.

More than 40 :nods:
Yeah that is coming back on us that quote isn't it!

official UbiBlog[/url]: "The Crew Season Pass includes four full-featured add-on car packs, totaling 12 additional cars."

I also disagree a little in how your grouping is based on the video. I mean a Spyker is not really a classic car >.>
Valid point and the same can be said about how an Abarth 500 is EXTREME too.

I love having lots of cars, but I'm realistic about it. Because for each car, they had to make 2 to 6 variations (specs) and all those parts to upgrade and customize?
As great as that is and the amount of work required to do so deems huge respect, the fact of the matter is people will see the number of cars and possibly turn away due to it. It's great you can look at it this way but if you have to explain it in the manner you did then how many people do you think will actually take notice of it? Therein lies the problem.

Hey I toke time to compare that ingame data beta car list that was posted on page 21 post #400

And removed all cars we have in the list sofar. What remains open is:

Aston Martin DB9

Audi R8 V10

Audi TT RS

Cadillac Eldorado (1957?)

Dodge Durago (2011?)

Jeep Wrangler

Land Rover (?)

Lexus LFA

Mazda MX-5

Mercedes SL350

Pagani Zonda R

Range Rover Sport

That Zonda I would consider a Extrem car Personaly and Land Rover / Range Rover arnt they sort the same? I guess no ? Yes? they confuse me always.

Anyhow Audi brand sofar in the dark

Hey I toke time to compare that ingame data beta car list that was posted on page 21 post #400

And removed all cars we have in the list sofar. What remains open is:

Aston Martin DB9

Audi R8 V10

Audi TT RS

Cadillac Eldorado (1957?)

Dodge Durago (2011?)

Jeep Wrangler

Land Rover (?)

Lexus LFA

Mazda MX-5

Mercedes SL350

Pagani Zonda R

Range Rover Sport

That Zonda I would consider a Extrem car Personaly and Land Rover / Range Rover arnt they sort the same? I guess no ? Yes? they confuse me always.

Anyhow Audi brand sofar in the dark

So, if we see it like this, we only have to sort out what could be AI and what not.

Its very unlikely that the AI will drive supercars or sportscars. So now we have: Aston Martin DB9, Audi R8 V10, Lexus LFA, Pagani Zonda R, Mercedes SL350 and a Audi TT RS.

Now lets see. the Eldorado is a classic, so it could be vintage. Not likely that the AI will drive it. So now we have: Aston Martin DB9, Audi R8 V10, Lexus LFA, Pagani Zonda R, Mercedes SL350, Audi TT RS and a Eldorado.

The Dodge Durango is possible, but probably not driveable. Though we didnt expect a Cherrokee and now we have one. I will put it in ().

Aston Martin DB9, Audi R8 V10, Lexus LFA, Pagani Zonda R, Audi TT RS, Cadillac Eldorado, (Dodge Durango)

Left over is a: Madza MX-5, Range Rover Sport, Land Rover and a Jeep Wrangler.

I guess that one of those two Land Rovers will be traffic. Two Land Rovers. One is only named 'Land Rover'. The other one acutally has its model name. So I guess that the Range Rover Sport will be driveable. So the Range Rover Sport would be drivable and the 'Land rover' not. Now we are left with a Jeep Wrangler and a Madza MX-5. Since the Madza brand has already been confirmed, the MX-5 is probably the Madza they meant. So now the Wrangler is left. I haven't seen any drive around in the beta, only Raptors and other non-branded pick ups...So I guess the Wrangler is in too, though Im not 100% sure.

So now we have:

Aston Martin DB9, Audi R8 V10, Lexus LFA, Pagani Zonda R, Audi TT RS, Cadillac Eldorado, (Dodge Durango), Madza MX-5, Range Rover Sport, (Jeep Wrangler)