We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

CarMadMike

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ok, but it looks awefully close to what the Q7 looks like. Damn those low res videos...

The 'Jeep' looked like the audi rings to me, and headligths are like the once Audi uses currently... plus the body shape is like a Q7 oh welp sorry.

I get how you could be mistaken, I do agree they have some similarities with that kind of low res glance :)

The F1 is one of the best cars ingame, the Raid pack is the last pack we get... the logical choose to place it there could simply be to delay its access.

Now if that has to do with logic I wont know....

Maybe the french people consider the F1 as a excelent offroad vehicle... who knows maybe it even has a raid spec... not sure HOW wrong that end up beeing but what the heck I'm happy to have the F1 ingame instade of the P1.

I think the gist of the DLC packs is that out of the 3 cars, there's one that doesn't quite belong. The Abarth 500 sure is tons of fun to drive, but compared to the other 2, it's far from extreme. Then there's the 4C in the Speed Pack which is light as a feather, but definitely built for handling as opposed to speed (unless speed in that context means something different than acceleration and top speed, but i kind of doubt it) . And finally, the Spyker C8 Aileron and McLaren F1 which should be pretty obvious at this point.