We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Preorder Race

Guest MrLolololXD

Which next-gen console have you preordered?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which next-gen console have you preordered?

• PS4
    • Xbone

Guest MrLolololXD

This is a poll which should solidify the number of supporters for each next-gen console. Only choose an option once you have actually preordered or purchased one of the consoles! :cheeky:

I preordered the PS4 on my way home from work last night. Anybody else preordered one yet? Or am I the first here?

Don't see the point of preordering - I'm sure there will be plenty of stock to go around. I'll get a PS4 when I feel like it. I'm not 100% sold on DriveClub just yet (don't know enough about it) and I can't think of any other driving games coming out at that time, besides GT6 which is PS3. Everything else will be on the PC.

Pre-ordered both the Xbone and PS4 months ago. Cancelled the Xbone a couple of days ago.

It means it'll be waiting at wherever I get it delivered after I finish work so I don't have to go into town and get it. Don't have to put any money down on it here so why not pre-order? Plus, I save a whole pound. I can now buy 25 1penny sweets. :lol: