We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My Visit to CCC

ScoobSTi

So about a week ago, I paid a visit here. I know one of the employees and an intern there from Jalopnik, so luckily I have some connections to this amazing place.

I met up with my friend in Starbucks and we walked about 10 minutes through SoHo to reach this motoring haven. I'd long been seeing posts of their epic cars on Jalop so I couldn't wait to finally see their vast collection of cars. By the time we finally got there, we were speechless. We stood in the doorway with our jaws on the ground, staring at all the cars. 911s almost everywhere, extremely bright "look-at-me!" supercars, and aging classics were all present, aching to be fired up.

Anyways, enough rambling! Time for some pics! :msuh3:

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Unfortunately, these are all the good quality pics and are nearly all of the ones that I have. There were a lot more cars (BMW 2002, '66 Mustang, Elise, etc.) but the employees were washing moving, or fixing them. I didn't want to be in their way. Also, I originally thought the Jalop guy could give us a ride, but he was busy and had to deliver an X5 to a member. I'm not complaining though, as I've never seen most of these cars so close up before! :drool2:

You can see the entire car list here. And for those of you interested in this place, luckily there are multiple locations! However, there's only 2 others: another one in NYC and the original one in London. :nods:

So what does CCC = ?

Classic Car Club in Manhattan. It's in the link.

So now that you've seen those beauties it's time get a ride in them. :D Btw, what Jalop guy are you talking about? Spinelli? I've seen few videos about CCC on Jalopnik.

Nice photos, too, and thanks for sharing. I don't think there's any collection like this in my country. And that's shame.

Thanks everyone! :) I hope I can go back and get a ride sometime. I missed their GT40, Gallardo, V8 Vantage, and probably a lot more than that. :( Most of their cars are 911s though.

@Merc: Jalop guy is JBH.

@Calster: That's an E36 they use for club events (trackdays). It's very nice inside! Stripped out interior, full roll cage, bucket seats, harnesses, quick-release steering wheel, etc.