We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I had a crazy dream last night....

Eudemon

Hey guys, usually I don't remember any of my dreams which may be strange in itself but this one I did and it was cool but oh so very weird at the same time. I was walking through a street, I didn't recognise it as one near me or anything but that's beside the point as while I was walking down this street a Hawk landed on my right shoulder! Yeah exactly, there was no feeling or sign of pain with it's claws or anything, guess I was wearing some heavy clothing but it just stayed there, sometimes looking at me as I looked at it and then as I continued walking it just remained on my shoulder. I then tried to make it go by shaking my body and even tipping myself upside down but it just would not go.

Then I must have drifted off as that was the end of it.

Any ideas?

And feel free to share your own mad dreams you've had. :D

Hawks are known for their keen eyesight.

So maybe it means you'll be getting new abilities soon:

* Farsightedness

* Able to walk upside-down?

* Able to walk through a street?

:oook:

Or maybe you'll just get a hawk tattoo near your shoulder the next time you're drunk and then regret it and not be able to remove it :lol:

left-shoulder-hawk-tattoo.jpg

WELL THEN...

These are the dreams I can still remember clearly.

“Hot Lava”

I was playing the "Don't touch the floor it's hot lava" game climbing all the furniture. Then I spot this black bunny. It then hid under the couch cushions so I decided to pull the cushions off. I see the rabbit with glowing red eyes standing on a rock platform surrounded by lava. I decided to then grab a shotgun and shoot at it, it wouldn't die.

“Revenge”

My dad and I were driving around in a ghetto neighborhood blasting some 50 Cent rap music. Then some thug gangsta decided to shoot at us, one of the bullets hit my dad. I then took control of the wheel while still moving and managed to switch seats and race my dad to the hospital with cops chasing after us. Got dad to the hospital, they managed to save him. Next day I spotted the thugs walking down the street, I decided to run them over repeatedly.

“Road Rage”

Mom and I were going to drive on the highway, mom is driving. Then a mom of a friend who I actually knew when I was little was raging at us in an SUV and ramming our car. My mom swerved and broke through the guardrails and we flew off a 150 foot cliff into a deep river. My mom couldn't swim and I can barely swim. I reached for my mom's hand in the water, managed to get a hold of her, then swam to the surface for dear life. We both managed to get out.

“Stunt Man”

I had this gas powered RC car and decided to ride it like a skateboard. Going really fast I was jumping off dirt ramps and high skateboard half pipes, like as if it was an X-Games event. I was doing tricks and stuff, but I jumped too high off a ramp and fell, breaking my right arm again for the 3rd time. Then I said to myself "ok, not doing it again, not doing it again!" Then I tried to snap it back into place. (I then woke up at 3am and I actually felt my arm to check if it was broken or not.)

“The High Life”

Had a dream I was living with a group of people who I have actually talked to online. There was large mansion house where we all lived under. Then in my room there was a secret passage way the lead to an elevator that sent you down into a massive garage full of cars that I dream of, plus my real life friends lived in the garage too. It was a multi-floor garage. There were rooms for people to sleep and live in, plus 7 or 8 floors where a lot of cars can be parked. There was also a car elevator, gym, lounge area, kitchen, loft, etc. I mostly stayed in the garage and people who I talked to online really never knew this garage existed, they mostly stayed in the mansion. Then as they see me up out in front of the mansion where the wall was glass, they see me in these high end luxury exotic cars. (There is A LOT more to this, but I'd be writing a book.)

“The wrong Deal”

I was holding a quart of white paint in my hand at night in a parking lot. Then some cop decided to put a full clip on me thinking I was dealing drugs. Then out of nowhere 50 cent appeared and I told him this is my 4th time being shot at. He then proceeded to play "G-Unit - G'D Up".

I limp back home, as I do some gangsta thugs decide to follow me. One had a pocket knife, the other a large hunting knife. The dude with the hunting knife stabs me in the back. I manage to pull it out, then use the knife on him. I stabbed him in the heart, pulled the knife out and slit his throat and body. Then I killed the dude easy with the pocket knife.

Managed to get home, call the ambulance because I was still leakin', then I woke up.

Later i will write the ones i remember here... So, yes, *reserving a spot, lol*

Reason: Going to lunch now.

I have one dream, that i had when i was really a child, and it was really mental. I don't remember how it's starts, all i remember is that me and my family were in the beach house that we always go at New Year's holidays... and all of sudden, a heavy rain get's started...

The rain is so strong that the street, starts to flood, like a river... me and my brothers get desperated, until some "party chocolate" start to show up in the flooding, floating, all dry, just so you can pick it up and eat... i start to eat a lot of those... having fun with them and all of sudden, really far away, we hear an evil laugh and a some kind of an engine sound... It starts to get louder and louder...

Then, when it turns into the street, it's a gnome, driving a tractor, laughing... he starts to smash the house, then somehow, me and my brothers beat it up and all back to normal. :lol: I was like... 7 when i had this dream, and i will never forget it.

A more recent dream i had that i still remember, was a dream that i have bought a black motorcycle... it was simply gorgeous... black, 600cc... and i bought it with my own job and work. I was so happy with it, when i showed to my father, i said how he was responsible for my success on that and all... was a really nice dream, and felt really real... so real that when i woke up, i got sad it was a dream and my bike wasn't real. :(

You still do? O.o

Ah, and i recently had a dream that Harley was in it... let me copy and paste it here from facebook. :lol:

Harley! I had a dream and for some strange reason you were in it. Lol

You were here in Brazil, but was not like a tourist... you were like... anyone who lives here, used to the place and stuff... and your Supra was here too... you gave me a ride in the passenger seat, because you didn't want to let me drive your car. lol

And it was those real dreams... so real that i went to facebook, saw your image and had to think that you are in Australia and not here. Lol!

I seem to have variations of:

Getting woken up (in the dream) at home by what I imagine should be an earth-quake. I take a look around every room in the house to see if anyone is home, but no-one is there. Then I open the door to my dads bedroom to discover half of his room has collapsed to ground level and the entire front of the house is just a massive gaping hole over-looking sheer chaos over the town I live in and everything in the distance. Everything appeared fine until I got to my dads room and once I looked out pretty much every building had been destroyed or was on fire, massive defects in the landscape like craters. I won't go into any more detail than that because that variation is pretty grim (all of them are if I'm honest). After looking out at the devastation for a while and panicking I notice the earth falling away in the horizon, I watch this for a while and before I know, it has reached my town, so I decide to try and run from it, so I turn around and try and sprint out of what is left of my house, only to get to a door that won't open. Just before I get caught by the earth falling away, I wake up.

The variations come in the form of either a tornado or tsunami or the aforementioned apocalypse style causing the initial destruction. The tornado one is pretty insane because my brain manages to make them look quite real and there's usually a few of them causing havok.

Also used to have dreams where I'd be in a car being driven by my dad, but my dad only ever accelerated. So we'd be driving along roads we use in real life and my dad would just put his foot down and not let off, even when coming to a roundabout or a junction. Usually once we got to a junction and the inevitable was about to happen I'd wake up. That one used to shake me up a lot more than the apocalypse one, somehow my brain managed to make me feel all of the forces that you would probably feel if it happened for real like acceleration, turning forces, etc.

So yeah, my dreams are pretty messed up, luckily I don't get them/remember them often.

Yes I still do.

I always imagine myself working on my actual car (Fiero) doing an LS7 engine swap on it while there are other cars of mine around me. (Diablo SV, Aston Martin V12 Zagato, Shelby Daytona Coupe, etc...) And there was even an underground parking lot under the garage where I stored even more cars. (Mine and my friends) No one in the mansion ever knew this. I had a few Z06, Bentley Continental GT Black Edition, F40, all mine in my possession.

Someday I should do a rough sketch of how I've always envisioned this. Dreaming this actually made me fall asleep quicker.

Had one dream so bad I remember it like it was yesterday

I was alone in the park and I was just sitting there quite late into the night and some devil dog came out of no where and by devil dog I mean some huge dog bigger than a bear and had sabre tooth teeth and just had black eyes, my natural instinct being slowly walk away however a small girl bumps behind me and I stare at her as her head was down she looks up with black eyes and transforms into this freakish thing stomach facing upwards and walking on all fours ....don't know the rest as I woke up screaming. :lol: