We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Pre-Order Bonus for 360?

calster17

So While shopping about for Horizon 2 for the 360, I've started to see that there is no Pre-order DLC offered for the 360.

Now this can be viewed as a good thing as no need to worry where to buy, but it's giving me worries that the game will be missing cars.

Not wanting to put a downer on the game for the 360, but would find this a shame...

Anyone else thought the same?

I can understand if Forza lost cars from FM4 to FM5, because they had to rework all the models, making all of them in Autovista quality, but if Horizon 2 for 360 needs less detailed stuff than its X-One version, what's the reason for this? (of course if they will really make the car list very different, I wouldn't care about loosing 1 or 2 cars from the xbox one version.)

Of course they'll concentrate on making the XB1 version as good as possible because it's a potential console-seller for some people. The 360 version will be lacking stuff for sure, no surprise. It's just something they've put together to maximize their incomes. In my eyes, it's just going to be Forza Horizon 1.5 :/

So thank goodness I bought an xbone :duck:

Of course they'll concentrate on making the XB1 version as good as possible because it's a potential console-seller for some people. The 360 version will be lacking stuff for sure, no surprise. It's just something they've put together to maximize their incomes. In my eyes, it's just going to be Forza Horizon 1.5 :/

So thank goodness I bought an xbone :duck:

Definitely the Xbox One version will be the best one, I can understand about the features and the graphics, but not about the lacking cars!

I hope the loss will be very small :evil:

So now I also wonder how the DLCs will be

" New Lamborghini Egoista as DLC in Horizon 2, the Xbox 360 version will get, instead, a bicycle. "