We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

MEGA Tutorial: add new cars (Slots) in TDU

Tob-Racer

@Tob - Yeah I have 3 backups of TDU on my pc, soon to be 4 now lol ;) . I'm just gonna keep running my game from that directory, making backups as I go just in case something goes awry .

I'll try to post some screens today, gonna be a busy day for the most part, being it's a holiday weekend :derp: .

Take care and thanks again Tob, and congrats again to you alonso :thumbsup: !!

Oh btw, great looking sig Tob :nods: ;) !!

Héhé :lol: I admit I can't wait to have my modder badge :D

Yea Backup, backup, backup and always backup :nods:

Alright, Have some good holidays then ;) Take care

Well I seemed to have misplaced my SLS but... :confused: lol, I went ahead and done a couple of COMB@T's Supras ;) . Figured the Oahu dealership needed more cars :cheers: . So here they are, colors aren't set in stone, nor the rims, just playing for now :excited: .

[ATTACH]22941[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]22942[/ATTACH]

Thanks again Tob !! :thumbsup:

... And thanks again to COMB@T for his awesome mods !! :cheers:

Great ! :) Nice Supras ! That's one of the cool thing with Comb@t's latest mods, you've got so many versions of it + so many rims and with my tutorial you can install all the versions you like. :D

If you want, when you create rims in the database, you can use your rims for 2 or 3 slots. Like the Corvette C6 Coupe, Convertible and Z06. :) In TDU_CarRims.db.hex, Just copy the reference of a car + add rims ref next too it. Add another car reference you like and again use the same rims. Piece of cake :happyroll:

1HFtxhv.jpg

Tob, i think the mod badge only comes if you actually make a 3d model, or create a program. I am not sure though. And if i was you, i'd let it go... a badge changes nothing, to be honest. Unless you're a supporter, then it does change a bit. :nods:

Does this mean that i should get the badge ? And create ? :susp:

Does this mean that i should get the badge ? And create ? :susp:

Like Djey and his Modding Tool. And yes, maybe you should get a modder badge. But it's not up to me to decide, and remember, it doesn't change anything to have a modder badge... it's just an image below your avatar.

If you want a few privileges (bigger avatar image, etc), you must be a supporter.

This is though, it's not up to you to get it or not... i don't know what you have to do in order to recieve one, maybe it's more than one mod. And cool, it's great that you have spent your free time with it, but still... it's not up to you to decide if you will or not recieve. All i know is that asking isn't the way to get it.

Just be patient, keep doing things that you enjoy doing... and forget about this badge, that as i said before, it changes nothing. If it comes, great! If not, well, move on and keep going. :lol:

Had a bit of free time today, added more rim choice options to the Supras (Rota, CCW & BBS), and I couldn't leave out "The White Beast" !! :rockon:

I have an idea for another one of COMB@T's Supra's... I'll have to experiment :hmmm:

[ATTACH]22952[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]22953[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]22954[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]22955[/ATTACH]

Oh and congrats on your modder badge Tob !! :thumbsup:

Well guys let me say some words about it :)

At first HUGE thanks to all you, who works with all this stuff. I mean adding car slots of course. I dont really need to adding slots and dont really want to understand all this (yes i'm lazy :lol:) but it moves forward all TDU modding. And secondly Tob, you paved the way for other people to make it so yes, you deserve a modder badge ;)

P.s. So, new tduck TDU Modding team are ready? :D

Everyone have it's own ideas and way of mod TDU :cool: But thanks anyway for your support ! Really appreciate it.

Yes we all are ready and even the oldest modders have completely refresh their way of making cars, sound, Environments, Weather, Tools. the newest mods since 2014 are much more interesting, with a lot more quality and work. :D But with Project Paradise, it's even more than that ! BigBnks and online bring TDU to it's very best and this game will never get old. Thanks to all the modders, Djey, Speeder and Lean mainly because without all you guys, I wouldn't play TDU today and have the passion of do something too for the best game community ever ! :)

#TDUForever

A big thanks to everyone for liking my posts :ty: !!

Tob has shown a great deal of interest in keeping TDU alive along with the rest of the modders, and I believe he deserved a modder badge as well :happyroll: . I know it took alot of time to figure out how to add more cars and I'm grateful he dedicated time and effort into it, as well as post an easy to understand tuto on how to do it (god only knows there are just a limited amount of cars you can mod over), now it's been stepped up a notch... or two :nods: . I know from here out I'll be adding cars instead of modding over existing ones, it's alot easier than it looks/sounds, once you get the hang of it you can add a car surprisingly quick ;) .

Thanks again everyone, and happy modding !! :woohoo:

• Ryzza5 pinned and featured this topic