We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Project CARS Launch Trailer - did you see it? ;)

Eudemon

[headline]Project CARS Launch Trailer[/headline]

It's been a long time coming but we are finally here and the reveal of this Project CARS Launch Trailer proves just that. Accompanied by music from Deadmau5 the trailer shows several key features of the game including the gorgeous visuals, fantastic weather system, great tracks and of course the variety of cars and motorsport disciplines on offer. Watch the trailer closely and you may just see something that looks familiar.

Are you ready for this game?

I saw it and i wish i didn't. Still not being able to deal with that very well.
Well all the blame for that is on Ozz (and Ry) remember. :cheeky: Just proves I always know best.... :run:

As much as it hurts at least those on PC will be able to get the proper version, also don't forget supe's clever little inclusion on his livery. The banner is also very easy to find on Brands Hatch. :cool: And the car is also so easy to catch a glimpse of, glad we stuck with the bright yellow.

I had to edit your post Milli to remove direct mentioning.

As much as it sucks and feels like a stab in the back and believe me myself and others feel the same it was in all parts an incredible gesture by Ry in the first place and is better than a total removal or missing the deadline.

As I said we can get the proper version out for those on PC (along with the Away kit by Ozz :D) so there is still always that little nugget of good.

It's ok Diablo. :lol:

And i don't know... as much as incoherent i will sound here, i don't like "half-made" things (Yet i like Gran Turismo, lololol), specially if it's something i was involved in the process. Or you do it, or you don't. And if you do it, do it right. And the result is something done, but not done right. It's what i said while it was in process, everything there had a reason to be there, and now it just went non-sense.

Most people will not notice? Probably, but i will. And i can't be fine with it.

And sure that PC people will be able to get it right, but thing is, they would be able anyways, with or without of what happened.

As a result, everytime i see that, i get upset... or disappointed.

I'm only messing with you that it was your fault Ozz, hindsight is a wonderful thing and we could have stuck and the same thing may have happened anyway. Take it as a life lesson, I have. From now on I will be approaching all brands and companies as no fun allowed suits and waiting to be surprised that they're not.

That's a very different trailer to previous ones, loved some of the scenes in it. Man you've got quick eyes there Diablo (you must have been getting some decent sleep recently, haha). Makes me super excited for the launch and I already have the game (and have played it for 3.5 years)! Just started my career in earnest last weekend at the Kart level.

Mau I emailed the key to you a few days back at your hotmail address. Everyone else I've sent keys to has activated ok.

Let's just agree to forgive you know who for you know what and acknowledge them as a premium brand who are concerned about their image more than most. It's unfortunate (seeing it unfinished hurts me too) but we are still in the game (we're not just 'about racing games', we're in one - how good is that!) - millions of terrible drivers who crash at Brands Hatch are going to wonder what on earth Turbo Duck is and then probably do nothing about it. :) We should totally update the homepage though just in case.

I'm only messing with you that it was your fault Ozz, hindsight is a wonderful thing and we could have stuck and the same thing may have happened anyway. Take it as a life lesson, I have. From now on I will be approaching all brands and companies as no fun allowed suits and waiting to be surprised that they're not.

yeah I'm not buying anymore fancy supercars. It's outrageous

Mau I emailed the key to you a few days back at your hotmail address. Everyone else I've sent keys to has activated ok.

Oh, I haven't received any notifications and, tbh, I don't check hotmail very much. Anyways I have activated and I'm downloading it now ;)

Hope to see that TDUck livery soon ;)