We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need for Speed {DT} - General Discussion Thread

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't the only one with editing capabilities to that post.

is done as far as I can now tell. 18 cars added.

I'm thinking they've gone with their way too arcadey hadnling again, the drifting looks way too easy. I hope I'm wrong.

You can tweak the handling on all of your cars between grip and drift. Choose full grip and by the looks of it the roads are made of glue. Choose full drift and they're made of something slippy.

I was only ever expecting a gamepad experience with this title but I have to wonder if they'll add some basic wheel support given this level of detail. I did play a number of versions with the wheel from around MW 2005 to Shift 2. I am a little concerned over what the online experience may end up like though. Will players feel disadvantaged with a more realistic setup and go back to being able to drift at 200mph?

The amount of drivable roads in Need for Speed is going to be twice as big as 2013’s Rivals, according to developer Ghost Games. The information comes from the same FAQ page where the developer mentioned the 30fps frame-rate cap on PS4 and Xbox One.All of the game’s cars will also be unlocked from the get go. You just need to earn enough cash to purchase any of them.

Sadly however, albeit expected, Need for Speed will not support split-screen. Because the studio wanted to “maximise the visual fidelity” of the game and to focus on the full screen experience.

Most recently, the developer announced the PC version of the game will be delayed to 2016.

Source: VG247.com

NEWS!

ACHIEVEMENTS AND TROPHIES

not worth copying

PERFORMANCE UPGRADES

not worth clicking but sauce rules

Air Filter

Cooling System

Intake Manifold

Fuel System

Forced Induction

Electric System

ECU

Engine Block

Cam Shaft

Cylinder Heads

Exhaust Manifold

Exhaust System

Clutch

Nitrous System

Suspension

Differential

Tires

Brakes

Handbrake

Sway Bars

They've released some wallpapers to download, too.

• 5 weeks later...