We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

only wishes, only requests, at least somebody donate our hard work....

i think in Bulgaria (mitkop81) and Ukraine (StarGT) significantly lower income and we would not refuse from donations ))

p.s. i know all free, all patches free, all mods free, tdu2 community free but .....

I apreciatte all your efforts and I'm sure all the TDU2 community does as well, but no one is forcing you guys to do something that you can't. You do it because you like it and it's your "thing". The problem is nothing comes for free, the time and the expenses you guys have should be supported. Real life is more important than games, if you can't keep it up or find a solution then just stop. From personal experience I know very well how it feels to work "for nothing", it sucks big time and I know how frustrating it is when you like to do something but you can't keep it going because there's no profit from it. "...the labourer is worthy of his hire". Having said that, everyone has problems and your countries are not the only ones with financial problems, believe me. I don't know what's the minimium wage in Ukraine or Bulgaria but in my country, which is one of the most affected by the global financial crisis in Europe, things are not that easy as well. As I suggested to you by PM, why don't you open a Patreon page? That's the best way for people like you to get funds for their projects through donations given by the followers.

I'd glady donate, but for me, money is harder to find than a needle in a haystack. Besides, getting new pc parts so I can ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME BETTER THAN 10 FRAMES PER SECOND is my main priority, and that is going to cost me several hundred dollars to almost literally replace all of the contents inside my PC just to get a new video card, which should've just costed a couple hundred dollars.

I guess I will make my wishlist:

Jagaur XJ220

Koenigsegg Agera R

Hennessey Venom GT

Mclaren P1

Lamborghini Veneno

SSC Ultimate Aero

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 (not the SV)

Oh, and RUF CTR-3 (Good idea I think for cars like 959, Carrera GT, and 918, just make a Porsche pack in the future to include those with a bunch of other porsches).

Keep in mind, this is just my wishlist.

wishlist :

Lamborghini Miura!

Lamborghini Veneno

Lamborghini Sesto Elemento

Ferrari 250 California

Maserati MC12

Koenigsegg Agera, CC8S, CCX

Hennessey Venom GT

Mclaren P1

BMW M5 E50

and this patch needs some offroad madness, so the Bowler Nemesis would be awesome

When i listen to what mitkop says i realize the amount of work needed for add only one car to the game :eek: So guys you should stop with wishlists, let the modders take their time to add the cars they want to add, there is so many mod cars that you can't add everyone of them, so let the modders decides what models they should add because in the end thats only the modders that work hard to adapt a car for the quality of autopack :nods:

PS : i only think that "guesslist" is a good idea because it "tease" the next part of dreampack and thats a fun game to guess wich car will be added (and don't forget that : guesslist =/= wishlist, so stop wishlists and make guesslists thats funier ;))

PS 2 : We should make guesslists only if the modders thinks thats a good idea :)

Guys I have a problem that i don't know how to fix it. I bought new monitor LG 22MP50 16:9 full HD. This game have FULL HD resolution but i have a problem - at 1920:1080 resolution i havent minimap and gauges. I try different resolutions and allmost allways is the same - only at 1024:768 and 1280:1024 everything is ok, but then the screen is too....i don't know how to say it....is not real...stretched in width and height retinue. I want to ask you is anybody play TDU2 at monitor like this with size 16:9, because i can't find the solution of this problem. Please help me guys

PS: With help from fussel now i play at 1200:800 resolution but i still have a question - are someone try to play this game at full HD and are he have minimap and HUD ( gauges )

Hello,

I have a problem,

I downloadet your installer and start it, but I found only the cars from Carpack and no cars from dreamback.

any Ideas?

I don't know why this is happened. I will check the autoinstaller for problems. Are you sure that you download autoinstaller from here?