We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 6 Race League

Paladin Skylark

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome race everyone. to bad that crash at the begining. sorry if i bumped anyone my internet connection decided to become unstable

one thing wierd after the crash camel for me was stuck in the finish line and said dnf

now that i watched the replay i hit camel ferrari in the rear but after that camel is invisble and can't select his car in the replay but i see it

Managed to recover from the crash at the start. Not got a clue what happened there! I had under and oversteer at the same time. :lol:

Still came 2nd though which was the best I could hope for as that Viper was stupidly fast along with the Corvette. American game, who woulda thought the American cars would be the fastest? :p

Was a good race though. :)

I hit into someone on the start/finish straight on the first lap when then'd just crashed. Never braked in time and game never ghosted them...

Gave me terminal everything & finished my race from there...well sooner than it would have been anyways! :lol:

Other than that was a good un!

I won't be there next week due to oblivious reasons. But I shall return in 2 weeks, with a tuned but still slower than the American cars, car.

The offer I made still stands though. Who ever takes out the people in front of me gets to be a mod! :nods:

Short rundown:

-Scott took the inside of a corner and I don't know how to give room

-The lambo is fantastically fast but I dont know how to tune understeer out of a car

-Devin disconnected on the 9th or 10 lap which is horrible because he would have placed second

-santtu is beautiful

-murica is the best it seems

Better version.