We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon 3 {DT} - Coming from a land down under and onto Windows 10 (KEEP LEFT!)

CLR-GTR

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention, The Crew WildRun and GTA V Cunning Stunts, I'm not salty over this DLC but, I do feel it wasnt really needed and it could be something a lot better

I love GTA for that kind of wacky banter but for Forza I'd much rather more roads. I mean you can literally do a lap of the map in what, 10-15 minutes? Another Blizzard Mountain kind of expansion would have been nice, and even better if you could just drive there.

• 2 weeks later...

Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion Now Available (To Drive You Crazy)

[headline]Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion Now Available (To Drive You Crazy)[/headline]

Forza-Horizon-3-1969-Hot-Wheels-Twin-Mill-Green-800x300.jpg

It's time to get loopy Forza Horizon 3 players as the Hot Wheels expansion is now available, coming in at around a 3GB download.

This, the second expansion for the game, revealed in the latter stages of April, introduces a whole new style of play and complete change of direction (quite literally!) to the typical racing formula. And because...

Read more on this...

I've been reading the past week's posts... and why do you guys think this Hotwheels map won't get boring as quick as Blizzard Mountain? It has basically the same issue, which is the fact it is not linked, by any road, to the normal map.

This cut, is the main reason why it gets boring, it cuts the whole experience of "open-world".

I guess the biggest issue is what happens if two players are cruising together online and only one of them has the DLC. The one without would see the other player driving into a hill or something. However I don't see why they couldn't reset that player the same way The Crew does when you try to go to Mexico.

I have also read a number of positive posts saying the optimisation of the PC version has improved significantly in recent months.

I guess the biggest issue is what happens if two players are cruising together online and only one of them has the DLC.

Make the map update for everyone but those who didn't buy the DLC get a barrier on the access road when trying to go out of the standard map.

Seems to work fine for GTA. Plus, people already pay for the DLC. Why not allow a way to get it without paying?

If you are going to pay to get it, what is the difference, really?

Edit:

Pay 20 usd for DLC - gets dlc.

Pay 20 usd to buy billions of credits, to buy the overpriced free dlc in-game content - gets full dlc.

Price you'd spend is still the same. Difference is that second method allows people to grind if they want.

That was an example, Hassan. Plus, no-one said Forza must charge the same amount as Rockstar.

Think about the concept, prices can be worked out.

If the DLC cost x. Make the necessary amount of credits you need to buy it all, cost the exact same x.

People who want to pay will be free to pay, and nothing will change, the price would still be x, not y.