We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tbc: 'the banner contest' #76 - Get on our banner! | WINNERS: Bozickovic & carlos_69

Eudemon

'the banner contest' #76 Poll (max 3 choices)  

52 members have voted

1. 1. 'the banner contest' #76 Poll (max 3 choices)

• 1) Ryzza5 *DQ*
    • 2) MichaelB450
    • 3) CLR-GTR
    • 4) robillard3381
    • 5) Ozzmcom
    • 6) The Compensator
    • 7) mau92
    • 8) RobikV3
    • 9) Loz
    • 10) Paladin Skylark
    • 11) Bozickovic
    • 12) carlos_69

[headline]the banner contest #76[/headline]

The Banner Contest!http://turboduck.net/img/tbc/tbc.jpg[/img]

After a rather lengthy stretch in the running of the last contest we ended up with a tight battle where it was looking like 3 entries could take the win. In the final days however 2 of them started to edge out away from the rest and they couldn't be separated, resulting in both taking equal honours. So well done to mau92 for his stunning detail shot from FM6 Apex and to Ozzmcom for his complete opposite of a Miura with a stunning backdrop, taken in The Crew.

Themes: Palm Trees! :susp: & Scenic Landscapes (vehicle MUST not be focus) :think:

Deadline: Sunday 11th September, 2016 - Entries | Sunday 18th September, 2016 - Votes

PRIZE

• The winning entry or entries will be posted up on our community forum banner and if large enough will also be put on our social channels too. (if multiple winners then images will be split between these as we see fit)

RULES

• Stick to the implied theme (don't look for loopholes) - any being awkward for the sake of it will make you ineligible for entry
  • Images must not exceed 5MB, and dimensions must be at least 1280x720. (please do not crop your pics to the banner dimensions)
  • No post-production or editing of entry images except to crop or resize please, raw from the game is what we want - use the game settings to set up your image correctly
  • The post that contains your entry image must be labelled with 'ENTRY POST' (makes it clear what image you are going with & for us to find :p)
  • If you change your mind on your entry image - DO NOT post updated images in later posts, edit and replace the previous image with the new one (up until thread is locked for Poll creation)
  • Each entrant must also cast a vote - if you fail to vote, your entry will be disqualified from Poll results
  • You cannot vote for yourself - instant disqualification if so
  • Winner chooses the next theme, unless they won prior, in which case the runner up decides - if no pick within 24 hours then theme will be free-for-all
  • Winner has 24 hours to create a new thread or can PM or reply in the current 'tbc' thread to have a staff member do so instead
  • Winner must not try to sneak new rules in the new thread or alter existing rules - be clear on your theme to avoid this
  • Competition is limited to games on all platforms of any age that are classified as driving/racing games. (i.e. FPS games that have cars in them are not eligible) (Please mention what game your screenshot is from if not obvious)
  • Entering the competition with a TDU2 picture may result in suspension/ban of your account. :evil:
  • Each contest is broken into an entries part and then a voting part, after which the winner(s) will be decided from the poll results

Good luck and remember you can use your Gallery space to host your entry.

:bparty:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[headline]the banner contest #76 - Entries[/headline]

Theme: Palm Trees | Scenic Landscapes

From the entries below pick up to a maximum of 3 and vote for them in the poll up top. :duck:

1) Ryzza5

2-qPBgKpYHJOq6LyeH08BYB4nEugB23OVySIj5Si6oK2YuHZqi9Lm4e9aLNvBk3pszuDz_ftO4hilw=w1920-h1080-rw-no

2) MichaelB450

[ATTACH]27087[/ATTACH]

3) CLR-GTR

[ATTACH]27090[/ATTACH]

4) robillard3381

[ATTACH]27091[/ATTACH]

5) Ozzmcom

[ATTACH]27094[/ATTACH]

6) The Compensator

29466822971_6deb10aaa4_o.jpg

7) mau92

pic_20160911_123348_1pmo9n.png

8) RobikV3

G2Q0uEo.jpg

9) Loz

AMG_GT3_3_prev.jpg

^Click to Enlarge^

10) Paladin Skylark

[ATTACH]27101[/ATTACH]

11) Bozickovic

The_Crew_2016_09_10_12_14_37_89.png

12) carlos_69

Ar5VGPa.jpg

If you wish to post the theme you would like to use should you be the winner then feel free to do so under your entry. :nods:

Well, I was thinking about something different, but because this is a "joint win" I'll go with a joint theme... So Landscapes (including palmtrees, ofc) will be

Well, I was thinking about something different, but because this is a "joint win" I'll go with a joint theme... So Landscapes (including palmtrees, ofc) will be
Sure you don't want to go for your "something different" as palm trees could already allow landscape shots anyway?

The post by me was meant for people who post their entries from now on so that if they win the next tbc can be put up without the need to wait for a reply from the winner(s). :D

we used to have a contest for real photos, but it ended up having 2 entries every week so.

Also can we please open this up to real photos that members have taken, we have some talented photographers on this forum and it would be cool to see real photos on the banner sometimes.

Well we can try it again... Why not?

Entry Post:

[ATTACH]27087[/ATTACH]

I am not sure if Shift 2 Unleashed is not allowed. My game has mods on it, but I used a vehicle that is in the un-modded version of the game. If Shift 2 is not allowed, don't ban me. I will remove the post as soon as possible.

Edit:

Yes I know that FPS thing is in the corner. I forgot to disable it (Steam FPS system), but I am sure that you can crop that out when you make it the banner.

Entry Post:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27087[/ATTACH]

I am not sure if Shift 2 Unleashed is not allowed. My game has mods on it, but I used a vehicle that is in the un-modded version of the game. If Shift 2 is not allowed, don't ban me. I will remove the post as soon as possible.

Time to get the banhammer out! :evil:

Nah I'm kidding, any car game is allowed, nice shot! :btup

Well in that case I will get out the 2016 Bugatti Chiron mod I recently downloaded. Nah, the 2016 Chiron would not be able to do a slide like that.

Here are some images of the Chiron (if you are curious as to how it looks in Shift 2). I did a few edits on the images to make the car look a bit more menacing (keep in mind that these images are not part of my entry into the contest):

[ATTACH]27088[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27089[/ATTACH]