We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon 3: The Smoking Tire Pack Continues in Delivering the Fun

TurboDuck

[headline]Forza Horizon 3: The Smoking Tire Pack Continues in Delivering the Fun[/headline]

Ford_CrownVictoria_WM_ForzaHorizon3_DLC_Oct-800x300.jpg

The roads of Australia are about to get even more chaotic, exotic and perhaps even more respectful with the release of 'The Smoking Tire Car Pack' for Forza Horizon 3.

Featuring what we would call a quite fantastic selection of seven new-to-Forza vehicles, this first main DLC pack for the game is going to be a popular one. Within...

Read more on this...

M2! :happyroll:

Today we will launch the latest content update for Forza Horizon 3 on both Xbox One and Windows 10. We expect this update will go live around 10 a.m. Pacific. This latest update also includes numerous improvements for both the Xbox One and Windows 10 versions of Forza Horizon 3. These improvements include:

Windows 10

- Fixed a performance issue on Windows 10 that caused stuttering with high or unlocked framerates on certain hardware configurations

- Improved stability on Windows 10

- Disable mouse move detection while driving

- The Windows 10 video options screen will no longer ask users to save when no changes have been made

- Additional options have been added to the Windows 10 Advanced Controller Menu. These include:

o Steering wheel sensitivity

o Invert Force Feedback

o Centre spring scale

o Damping scale

- Fixed a problem where pre-order cars and the lalalala Warthog were not appearing in the Windows 10 version of the game for some players

Wheel Improvements

- Logitech G27 is now registered correctly on Windows 10, so the correct default mapping will be applied

- All wheels with enough buttons have had the horn added to their default mappings on Windows 10

- Fix to dead zones for acceleration and braking axes on wheels

- Default mappings for all TX Racing Wheel variants

- Fixed a bug where custom input mappings would not save successfully

General Improvements

- The Social and Rivals tabs will now unlock for players with Xbox Live Silver accounts

- Fixed a bug where the racing line would sometimes disappear

- Controller hot swapping is now available. Players can switch between controllers/their keyboard whenever they choose (including the wheel)

- Various content fixes for cars

In addition to the fixes above arriving with today’s update, the teams at Playground and Turn 10 are working on addressing further known issues in Forza Horizon 3 including force feedback and wheel support, general stability and performance, and more. Look for more details on these improvements in the future.

MattFarah is the guy with the Million Mile LS400 if I'm correct? Which Is why I'm a little disappointed there is no LS400...

The Crown Vic will do fine though, being a big RWD, V8 powered saloon!

Happy to see the 340R love though! :D

As with the Jeep, a proper off-road/beach legend from America.

The rest admittedly aren't really up my street.

The rest are kinda just there for me,

photomode is still broken :fp:

oh well, the biker update is out I won't be playing much anyway. And bf1 is coming out in less than 3 weeks

its weird but the photomode works well for me though. I read in /r/forza that most of them having the blurry photomode bug

EDIT: I'm using 2.0X DSR from Nvidia Panel with 33% Smoothing and resolution at 2560x1440, apparently, if I took photos, they came out to be 1920x1080 despite I'm at 2560x1440

its weird but the photomode works well for me though. I read in /r/forza that most of them having the blurry photomode bug

EDIT: I'm using 2.0X DSR from Nvidia Panel with 33% Smoothing and resolution at 2560x1440, apparently, if I took photos, they came out to be 1920x1080 despite I'm at 2560x1440

well my friend thought he was fine too however I asked him to send me a pic and it was blurry as hell, so you might not even realize it.

I'm running it on 4k using DSR the difference is huge, photomode has less than 720p

well my friend thought he was fine too however I asked him to send me a pic and it was blurry as hell, so you might not even realize it.

I'm running it on 4k using DSR the difference is huge, photomode has less than 720p

whats the resolution of photos in xbox one?