We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your desktop!

Eudemon

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RB26DETT

thanks KingSkyline for the link to the xFire icon. but i found a better one already. ;)

shadow, you're welcome. if you want an entire set of the same theme, here it is.

HydroPRO -HP- Dock Icon Set

i won't be uploading my new desktop now. i'm reserving it for a desktop of the week competition starting monday on flux. i wouldn't want anyone stealing my idea. :oook:

thanks KingSkyline for the link to the xFire icon. but i found a better one already. ;)

shadow, you're welcome. if you want an entire set of the same theme, here it is.

HydroPRO -HP- Dock Icon Set

i won't be uploading my new desktop now. i'm reserving it for a desktop of the week competition starting monday on flux. i wouldn't want anyone stealing my idea. :oook:

lol :)

No you's didnt lol. Anyone who downloaded vista inspirat got object dock or rocket dock.

As far as I'm aware, you're the only one who's downloaded that :p

Iced used the VTP and RB used Windowblinds ;)

Uhh no, If you go back to the earlier pics I had object dock way before Justin did.

Not mah problem no one paid attention to you, lol ;)

Guest RB26DETT

lol. i got the wallpaper of deviantart. the got great stuff on there, so does interfacelift. but they do look like the floorboards i have at home. :p

lol. i got the wallpaper of deviantart. the got great stuff on there, so does interfacelift.

yer i checked it out before its very good i got some of my base icons off there and changed them a little to fit in with the style

but they do look like the floorboards i have at home. :p

lol good stuff