We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your desktop!

Eudemon

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually do have well organised folder named Software Archive (for setup files for all sorts of apps, categorised), and 'Game Archive' for patches, etc, and also 'Driver Archive'. Some files make it into one of those folders, some don't :)

I like my folders to be organised and named properly. It's all fantastic until you get to My Pictures and then it's bascally Randoms > Randoms_2 > Randoms_3. I don't know why I didn't just keep all of the pictures in the Randoms folder instead of creating loads of new sub-sub-folders. All the pictures are named stupidly like 948r8x21e90.jpg instead of what the picture actually is like "Lol_Cat_In_Exhaust.jpg".

My Music folder is something to be marvelled at, though. I take pride in that. Every song is named spot on and put in the correct Artist > Album subfolder otherwise I get a nervous twitch that something isn't right.

Don't know if I have had this one before, but anyway.

2hqv6g3.jpg

I like my folders to be organised and named properly. It's all fantastic until you get to My Pictures and then it's bascally Randoms > Randoms_2 > Randoms_3. I don't know why I didn't just keep all of the pictures in the Randoms folder instead of creating loads of new sub-sub-folders. All the pictures are named stupidly like 948r8x21e90.jpg instead of what the picture actually is like "Lol_Cat_In_Exhaust.jpg".

My Music folder is something to be marvelled at, though. I take pride in that. Every song is named spot on and put in the correct Artist > Album subfolder otherwise I get a nervous twitch that something isn't right.

Lol, I try to keep things clean in my PC but they always seem to end up messy anyway. xD

One thing I can not stand though are messy ID3 tags, I always tidy those up so they look nice when I transfer it to my mobile, and on MSN and last.fm. :cheeky:

Pfft - I hate media players that put songs into sub folders. My Music folder has every song right there, with the filename being 'Artist - Title.mp3' Since Windows 7 has it's own 'Libraries' I just use VLC Media Player instead of something fancy like WMP or WinAmp. Well - sometimes I use Windows Media Centre.

I better add a pic of my desktop.... better find a better desktop pic.... better hide those icons first... :)

Untitled.png.jpg

Coutesy of Dustwave

;335483']How'd you get your video card's temperature to display? I tried that widget (I think it's the same one) and it told me to change something in RivaTuner, but I couldn't find it. :(

-Leadfoot

Probably because BMW_RobertL_93 is using a laptop. They have quite different architectures.

I use the same one, it doesn't any other programs to work. :)

What?

Here, you out of anyone cant deny how epic ma laptop is so dont slag a.w :oook::p

Whatever you sayyy :p Does that include when the hinges broke and you couldn't close it?

Iron Man can always close his helmet! :lol:

Anyway, i've got a new one for today. Still one of Penfolds, thanks again mate :)

http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b427/Jazzikins/TDU%20STUFF/Backgrounds/bg.jpg

EDIT:

Here's the one off the PC too

http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b427/Jazzikins/TDU%20STUFF/Backgrounds/bgpc.jpg