We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Big E3 2017 New News Thread!

Ryzza5

[headline]E3 2017 - June 13th - 15th[/headline]

grEaKQcl.png

It's time for the TBEEE2017NNT thread which can only mean one thing! I've been eating alphabety spaghetti again. Or it's nearly time for E3 2017! Surely we can be sure that there will be some big announcements this year as there has been every year. But who will pack the biggest punch this year? Will it be the big daddys of E3 in Sony or Microsoft or will it be from the likes of EA, Bethesda or Activision?

[subhead]Live Streaming Schedule and links[/subhead]

[TABLE=width: 750]

[TR]

[TD]Conference[/TD]

[TD]Date/Time[/TD]

[TD]Stream Link[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]EA[/TD]

[TD]TBA[/TD]

[TD]Youtube - EA[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Bethesda[/TD]

[TD]TBA[/TD]

[TD]Twitch[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Microsoft[/TD]

[TD]TBA[/TD]

[TD]Xbox[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PC Gaming Show[/TD]

[TD]TBA[/TD]

[TD]PCGamingShow[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Ubisoft[/TD]

[TD]TBA[/TD]

[TD]Twitch -

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Sony[/TD]

[TD]TBA[/TD]

[TD]Twitch - UStream[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Nintendo[/TD]

[TD]TBA[/TD]

[TD]Twitch - Nintendo [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Jeeez it only feels like 10-12 weeks ago that we were making the threads for E3 2016 and having them ignored (j/k :cheeky:), how is it E3 2017 already :hmmm:

Are we expecting a big year for hardware?

Yeah, Microsoft will most likely show the Scorpio in full force and that should something no one should miss. If it's running a 2 hour port of a forza tech demo at 4k 60fps at 66% of its power with a full grid it's going to be amazing.

• 2 months later...

Battlefront 2 looked as nuts and chaotic as the previous. I've only watched my kid-brother play it but it always looks a lot of fun and has plenty of action and I know from the leaked gameplay of BF2 earlier, that he is well hyped for this one too.

A Way Out looked promising at the start of its reveal but from the gameplay clips and some of the methods you can use, it kind of fell down a bit in my estimations. There's still time to improve on it mind, might be one to keep a beady eye on.

The next Xbox, codename Project Scorpio looks like it might very well be called... wait for it: Xbox Scorpio. (found via a BestBuy.ca leak)

8mTIGm4.gif

Oops sorry wrong image. :D

fIZ2siR.jpg

It's speculated that the price will be $499. This has been heard during rehearsals by some who are around the area. Interesting that they appear to be dropping the 'Xbox One' mind you. For a console that is supposed to the ultimate Xbox One that seems a bit of a weird one if it's true.

Forza Motorsport 7 and dynamic weather. SOLD!

Metro EXODUS looked extremely good and quite full on. Going to have to keep your wits about when playing that I feel.

AssCreed Origins. The trailer made the game look real good, the gameplay segment was a bit hollow imo but then they still got time to work on it and knowing it is the AC IV team behind it. I have faith.

State of Decay 2 looks AWESOME!!

So who's getting an XBOXX come November? I'm tempted, and I have no idea why. I mean, I don't play that much, and my TV already has all my media consumption needs built in. I'm still waiting for my Internet to be connected and only have a couple of GB left on my mobile phone so annoying can't watch any of the streams or videos. Also, apologies to @Camel for blatantly copying his 2016 E3 OP - I was certain at least one person would notice :fp: :lol:

This Rabbid kingdom game is something I could see myself killing hours with and really enjoying if someone placed it in front of me for free, but this type of game doesn't make me want to hand over money or make me want to queue in line for.

It does look like a pretty fun game though.

What in the absolute out of the blue direction was that for The Crew 2! Even after hearing about details from the leak I was unsure of what had actually been seen but that was outrageous for how much was incorporated into it. This team is nothing but ambitious!

Trying to get caught up here...

State of Decay 2: Graphics wise looks good, mechanics looks bad though - just like the first one :(

Life is Strange: a prequel... and a sequel coming eventually? Weird. Worried BTS will ruin Life is Strange.

The Crew 2: fair dues Ivory Tower, that trailer destroyed NFS Payday.. payback... whatever.

--- Post Updated ---

Holy ambition batman! Ivory Tower are going all out. Physics do look... well... unchanged... but we can hope.

Yeah the handling will make or break it for most for sure. Planes and boats seemed to fly and glide well mind.

This Skull & Bones game is looking awesome. So cool that Ubi listened to people's requests for taking the best bits of ACIV and making a whole game out of it.