We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last nights cruise was a great load of fun. But I'd like to mention a few things.

First of all when someone says we are playing Road Rules it would be nice if everyone tries their best to follow those rules. One of the main problem were people tail gating much to close!

( For those of you who don't know the meaning of tail gating it's when you get to close to the person in front of you ) so if everyone could keep a sensible distance between the person in front of you. Because the people that were to close didn't have enough time to react to the people in front who were braking.

At the start of the cruise everyone kept changing cars which caused a lot of problems with connecting back to everyone else. So before every cruise check the forum for what cars we are allowed to use or if you can use any car, this will save a lot of hassle with all the connection problems with TDU servers.

This might seem like little small things that some people couldn't give crap about, but to me being more organized makes a whole lot of difference.

Thanks, MadMax.

In the beginning there was a lot of "bumper kleven" (Tail Gating, but then in Dutch :p) indeed. And also when we do roadrules, we should pick a class B car or lower. I had a Class A car yesterday, and with accelerating i was much faster then the rest, so i had to brake sometimes and somebody else drove into me. Also as i went faster on some parts i couldn't brake hard enough so i crashed into the others. And i think we shouldn't all take a F430 because there should be more variety of cars :)

If i can come tonight i will be there in one of my Gallardo Spyders :)

TDU Central club announcement

Mafia cruise 29/08/07 @ 8pm UK time

Group A meet at meeting place E

Group B meet at meeting place F

Then we can attack the lighthouse both ways where victims will be waiting. ;)

Group A

1. S71NG3R

2. SpeedFreakLightning

3. MartijnMezger

4. SouthendRage-England

5. MadMaxRaver

6. Zurious

Group B

1. Iced_Bullet

2. a.n.j.u.34

3. TheScottishSpotter

Today we were hoping to do another test of the Stadium and Derby games. We will start at the Zonda Dealership/ Meeting Place A as normal and drive to either the Stadium or the Derby arena, to play the games. If everyone could bring a Chevrolet Z06 Coupe then that would be fair, so noone has an advantage.

See here for rules.

Thanks.

P.S. Any questions/ disagreements, please post below.

EDIT:As it's just me here at the moment and I've just realised it's a bank holiday which is probably why, I think we'll try this tomorrow if noone minds, so there are more people, as one player last man standing could be a bit dull ;)

Today we were hoping to do another test of the Stadium and Derby games. We will start at the Zonda Dealership/ Meeting Place A as normal and drive to either the Stadium or the Derby arena, to play the games. If everyone could bring a Chevrolet Z06 Coupe then that would be fair, so noone has an advantage.

See here for rules.

Thanks.

P.S. Any questions/ disagreements, please post below.

EDIT:As it's just me here at the moment and I've just realised it's a bank holiday which is probably why, I think we'll try this tomorrow if noone minds, so there are more people, as one player last man standing could be a bit dull ;)

Aw man, you're using my favorite car and I can't be there. The same goes with the mafia cruise.

Can I be in the Mafia cruise? Ill have to be first in group B I guess... :( Lol, never mind :P

Cheers

It's a shame no one turned up, me and speed had some fun playing car tag but he's offline now and were done so maybe we'll do it tommorow?

aww I noticed almost everyone but zurious and me has a rep point :(

You only need 2 more oposts, plus 1 person to rep you, and you get 1 rep power :D