We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

The club's falling apart!

With David off to the realms of TDU 360, and Mb revealing it wont be long before he gets a 360 too, 2 prominent members have gone. And now with the loss of SouthendRage too, there's very few club members left!

Someone think of something quick! Before I'm the last one left all alone :( Lol.

Actually you are completely wrong. I will still be on the PC Version just not quite as often as i was before ;). So don't worry :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shhhhh, it's a secret!!

Well I didn't give anything away ;) But to be fair, if people want to know, all they have to do is apply!

Simple. So if you'd like to participate let us know. Hopefully S71NG3R will have fixed his computer by then but if not, Iced and I will joint lead, so it should be a bundle of laughs Lol.

Laughs, cos it'll lead amaturish, or cos we're just damn cool!? haha

E: haha on this page, it's mainly the Iced and Speed thread xD lol! (no offence, just a funny thing I noticed)

Actually you are completely wrong. I will still be on the PC Version just not quite as often as i was before ;). So don't worry :D

Glad to hear, so will you be attending on Saturday then? To be honest, if I'd just got a 360, I'd play straight for about 3 weeks before I returned to PC, so don't worry if that's what you want to do. Knowing that you will eventually be back is all I needed to hear :D

Laughs, cos it'll lead amaturish, or cos we're just damn cool!? haha

Well because we're just so damn cool of course!! :D

E: haha on this page, it's mainly the Iced and Speed thread xD lol! (no offence, just a funny thing I noticed)

That's because we're like the most active posters in the whole entire world mwahahahahahaha! Or just because normal people can't be bothered to respond to our rantings on about nothing. But please do respond to that post up there ^^^ If you're free on Saturday then come along, you'll definately have fun for sure. :D

The club's falling apart!

With David off to the realms of TDU 360, and Mb revealing it wont be long before he gets a 360 too, 2 prominent members have gone. And now with the loss of SouthendRage too, there's very few club members left!

Someone think of something quick! Before I'm the last one left all alone :( Lol.

Well im getting a Xbox, but i will definately play TDU on the PC!

Im not even getting it for the 360. ;)

Right, We need to get back to the good old days when we played games FREQUENTLY ;)

1. Myself ans Speed a while ago had the idea to play tag in the Factory in the Driver's view :p Which was really fun, and tests you driving ability!

2. I thought today Ill give that ago in H/C mode, and it rocks!

3. We need to have another Mafia cruise sometime

4. And for factory, but I've got a thread for that http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=2196

Please say if we can do some of these soon :)

It's hard to say, but TDU SUCKS the last 2 months. Games keep crashing, couldn't even log in today to my account because it couldn't connect. Got disconnected 4 times and my game crashed 3 times for some readon the pope may know. :cry:

TDU-Central Supercar Cruise

Friday the 5th of October @ Spyker/Koenigsegg dealership.

The rules: Class A cars ONLY.

There are 8 spots, each supercar can only be chosen Once

1: MartijnMezger - Koenigsegg CC8S

2: SpeedFreakLightning - Ferrari Enzo Ferrari

3: Carboy18971 - Lamborghini Murciélago

4: Iced_Bullet - Pagani Zonda C12-S (Coming at 8PM UK time)

5: AdamvanNoort - Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo

6:

7:

8:

Please post what car you're coming in. I'm expecting atleast 6 people to come, else we're NOT going. This will give us the opportunity to make some nice pictures of the different supercars around, and let's us have loads of fun. Time to be announced, probably at 7:30 PM UK Time.

TDU-Central Supercar Cruise

Friday the 5th of October @ Spyker/Koenigsegg dealership.

The rules: Class A cars ONLY.

There are 8 spots, each supercar can only be chosen Once

1: MartijnMezger - Koenigsegg CC8S

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

Please post what car you're coming in. I'm expecting atleast 6 people to come, else we're NOT going. This will give us the opportunity to make some nice pictures of the different supercars around, and let's us have loads of fun. Time to be announced, probably at 7:30 PM UK Time.

I will be in a Murcielago. I'll can be there at 8:00-8:30 PM BST.