We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gumball 3000!

FA430RGT

well in the seocnd vid there was a f430 a corvette and the rest were cars i didnt hear and you ALSO captured a stinking police volvo -_- (not good memories of reparing those cars :@)

and in that link martijnMB posted they said that the Dutch Government are trying to forbid these Public rally races well never that that is going to happen.

and those licenses they will get them back just as there cars they just ask for a new license in their home country saying they lost theres xD

well in the seocnd vid there was a f430 a corvette and the rest were cars i didnt hear and you ALSO captured a stinking police volvo -_- (not good memories of reparing those cars :@)

and in that link martijnMB posted they said that the Dutch Government are trying to forbid these Public rally races well never that that is going to happen.

and those licenses they will get them back just as there cars they just ask for a new license in their home country saying they lost theres xD

I found a SLR722, CLS GTR, F430, Gallardo, Porsche's etc :D

I think he mentioned an F430 Already :bananasplit:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

This Ford GT crashed in Montenegro this morning and later today the last Porsche Carrera GT in the rally was also wrecked.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(

Just found this:

Issued by Maximillion Cooper on behalf of The Gumball 3000 Rally - 21.30 / 03 May 2007

Following our earlier release reporting yesterday’s accident - As a sign of respect we have decided that this year's Gumball 3000 Rally will not travel any further and will end in Bratislava this evening, May 3rd 2007.

As the organisers of the rally we feel that it should be stopped as a mark of respect to Vladimir Cepulyoski who died today after an accident involving one the participating drivers.

We are very saddened by what has happened and feel that it would be wrong to continue. On behalf of Gumball 3000, we once again extend our deepest sympathies to his family and we are doing everything we can for them.

This is the first time anything like this has happened in 9 years of travelling through over 40 countries with 1000's of drivers and it is with deep regret that I make this announcement.

Maximillion Cooper

Founder & CEO

The Gumball 3000 Group

It's a shame. Rip Vladimir Cepulyoski.

Damn this is bad.. Alex's team is out and also been another death..

SKOPJE, Macedonia: Police have arrested two Britons competing in the Gumball Rally for their alleged involvement in an accident that killed an elderly driver and critically wounded his wife.

Police on Thursday identified the men as Nicholas Morley, 30, and Matthew McConvile, 32. They were driving a Porsche 911 in the Gumball 3000 rally — a 4,825-kilometer (3,000-mile) race across Europe.

"Both Britons are testifying before an investigative magistrate in the town of Struga (about 190 kilometers southwest from the capital Skopje), where a decision will be made whether to hold them in custody or not," police spokesman Ivo Kotevski said.

Kotevski said the crash occurred Wednesday, while the Britons were driving to neighboring Macedonia.

Vladimir Cepuljoski, 67, died of injuries while being transported to a hospital in Skopje. His wife, Margarita, remains in critical condition.

I am going to ask that all replies in this thread from now on are sensitive and are appropiate to the topic as this is an upsetting event. My sincere regards are with the family's off the one lost recently, and please no romours of what has happened only use official information released by gumball themselves.

430 what do you mean by "another death"? I thought this was the first one in the history of the Gumball that involved a civilian?

2 people this year have died... Sorry but someone died in the CannonBall run (I know not tottally the same) but that was a few years ago..

Even though the event has been officially stopped, which is the right thing to do in the circumstances imo, all them cars still have to travel back to their countries so there will still be hundreds of cars doing the gumball but not officially.

Death Count has now reached 3.

The international rally Gumball 3000 claimed the second victim today - Margarita Chepunjoska, the wife of Vladimir, who died two years ago, has passed away today in the Skopje Clinic Center.

Margarita was severely injured in the accident that took place on Wednesday, when a participant of the rally crashed his Porsche into the car driven by her husband.

British citizen Nicholas Morley was speeding in his Porsche at the Struga-Qafasan road, when it collided head-on with Chepunjoski's Golf.

Yesterday, an investigative judge of Struga Court ordered 30 days of temporary detention to Nicholas Morley. The Police filed a formal accusation against him for "heavy violation of traffic safety" and "failure to provide help to an injured person".

Macedonian police told Makfax today that no charges will be raised against his co-driver, the British citizen Matthew McConville.

So thats 2 Gumball Participants and one local..