We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TheScottishSpotter's (The Queen's) Photo Topic! **I'm back!**

The Queen

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, thanks guys!

Nah, I don't play online anymore really as I just reinstalled the game last night and I am using custom physics etc... and really like using them and online doesn't support them unfortunately. :(

Ah okay, fair enough. Custom physics are fantastic I agree. :)

Epic images david, Erm. I mean TSS. Turbolags weather and reflection mod makes those images look like forza 3 into TDU.. Hope you stick around and post even more images.

Can't wait till I get my GTX480 these images are just a tease to me, you know that already though. :D

Fake DoF isn't bad, but don't blur it to much. And if it's a distance, not everything can be blurred on the same level, as there is depth in the picture, get what i mean? :p

Yes I realise that, I am a photographer like you, you know. :p

Well I don't use the blur tool to do the DoF, I have another method and you can see most often the levels of blur, not just the same amount everywhere. However I do agree with some of the shots that there is too much. I will take that into consideration for my next batch. Cheers. ;)