We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central Xbox 360/PC club

S71NG3R

Quote form PC section:

I think Speed meant something like this (see link) :) (If he didn't then, well, this is what I'd like to see :))

Excuse my bad editing :p

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/TDUCforum.jpg (I've added a TDU-C Club section)

This means that we can still have our Club rules, and we can have sub-sections for:

'TDU-C PC Club'

'TDU-C XBox 360 Club'

'TDU-c PS2 Club'

'TDU-C PSP Club'

'TDU-C Club General Chat'

etc. This just brings the TDU-C Club community closer together, and the PS2/P communities may be able to start TDU-C clubs too :)

Yes very good idea the main section will be where all the rules and other info about any games are. Also we post in the main section the events and then organize the groups in the sub sections for each platform.

Diablo would this be ok to do?

I think that is a great idea Bullet!

Yes very good idea the main section will be where all the rules and other info about any games are. Also we post in the main section the events and then organize the groups in the sub sections for each platform.

Diablo would this be ok to do?

*sobs* It was my idea! Just because I had to go to work it's been stolen from me. :(

And yes Iced that is exactly what I meant, and I love the jpeg, very nice job :) (I would +Rep you but I need to spread some Rep again Lol)

Excuse my bad editing :p

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/TDUCforum.jpg (I've added a TDU-C Club section)

This means that we can still have our Club rules, and we can have sub-sections for:

'TDU-C PC Club'

'TDU-C XBox 360 Club'

'TDU-c PS2 Club'

'TDU-C PSP Club'

'TDU-C Club General Chat'

etc. This just brings the TDU-C Club community closer together, and the PS2/P communities may be able to start TDU-C clubs too :)

I have added this now and used your edited image as inspiration, as you'll clearlysee. ;)

*sobs* It was my idea! Just because I had to go to work it's been stolen from me. :(

And yes Iced that is exactly what I meant, and I love the jpeg, very nice job :) (I would +Rep you but I need to spread some Rep again Lol)

It wasn't stolen actually, I just created a jpeg to show diablo and sting what you meant :)

'I said, this is what Speed means' - so ha! lol!

And now Diablo has left and put in the spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes into the actual thread link... go see ;) xD

ps, yes I'm double posting, sorry, but this is important. (well kinda)

Someone from the XBox 360 group needs to make a sticky like the PC section on what goes on etc, as it could quickly get filled with *.... as people post what they want to happen :) etc.

Well it's not important, but yeah that is what it was desinged for. I'd do it, but IDK what goes on the XBox side of TDU so, ;)

ps, yes I'm double posting, sorry, but this is important. (well kinda)

Someone from the XBox 360 group needs to make a sticky like the PC section on what goes on etc, as it could quickly get filled with *.... as people post what they want to happen :) etc.

Well it's not important, but yeah that is what it was desinged for. I'd do it, but IDK what goes on the XBox side of TDU so, ;)

I think who ever runs or is a high ranking member in the TDUc club should sort that out.

Am I right in thinking that there is a 50person limit to an xbox360 club???

I think who ever runs or is a high ranking member in the TDUc club should sort that out.

Am I right in thinking that there is a 50person limit to an xbox360 club???

Yeah, someone like *cough* Diablo, as he's a mod and is on the XBox 360 :p

But he may be busy, I don't know

ps, thanks who ever gave me rep at 20.25 y'day :) - the only person to post at that time was S71NG3R, so thanks, but if it wasn't ;) ah well lol!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...