We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central Xbox 360/PC club

S71NG3R

I have a idea of linking the xbox 360 and PC together and run a parallel TDU Central club.

We would run parallel events on both platforms using the forum.

Are there any xbox players interested? if so then reply here.

I think we already have a 360 club, so it could be good, I'll let some one who knows more about the club and has a working 360 comment on whether we have a club or not.

do we? If so I WANT IN! :) Well anyways, I'm very interested about the idea.

I think we already have a 360 club, so it could be good, I'll let some one who knows more about the club and has a working 360 comment on whether we have a club or not.

How long have we had a TDUc xbox360 club???? and if we have can I join???

Stinger you can put my name down for this

We've had a TDUcentral club for a while now, good few members also but we've never used it. lol Always just flydrive and such but I like your idea S7ING3R.

Ok we will see if all the club members are happy to do this. Then if you have a list of all the members. I can update the lists and think about where to move the club thread.

I think it will be better for us all to be in one thread do you agree?

So soon we're going to have one thread for all the TDU Central PC and 360 players? Isn't that going to get a bit complicated, as our thread is already quite active but with double the ammount of people it will be incredibly busy. Maybe a thread for each, next to each other in some sort of "TDU Central Club" board on the forum, where noone else can post new threads, so that the space around it doesn't get cluttered. Just an idea :)

So soon we're going to have one thread for all the TDU Central PC and 360 players? Isn't that going to get a bit complicated, as our thread is already quite active but with double the ammount of people it will be incredibly busy. Maybe a thread for each, next to each other in some sort of "TDU Central Club" board on the forum, where noone else can post new threads, so that the space around it doesn't get cluttered. Just an idea :)

EDIT: There is a post in the TDU Central PC club section about this speed.

Quote form PC section:

Yes in the beginning we just did special club events I added the daily cruises from the cruises/meeting thread.

There is good and bad because the cruises will be more relaxed as there are no club rules. But this means there is no control over what happens so you can have people messing around.

I think Speed meant something like this (see link) :) (If he didn't then, well, this is what I'd like to see :))

Excuse my bad editing :p

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/TDUCforum.jpg (I've added a TDU-C Club section)

This means that we can still have our Club rules, and we can have sub-sections for:

'TDU-C PC Club'

'TDU-C XBox 360 Club'

'TDU-c PS2 Club'

'TDU-C PSP Club'

'TDU-C Club General Chat'

etc. This just brings the TDU-C Club community closer together, and the PS2/P communities may be able to start TDU-C clubs too :)

Put me down for the TDU 360 club

i have previously had troubles with connection with this game, ( hence the name Mr lag!! ) but i have been asured by somebody how actually knows what there doing that i shouldn't have a problem anymore

isn't there a max amount of players aloud in a club?

Put me down for the TDU 360 club

i have previously had troubles with connection with this game, ( hence the name Mr lag!! ) but i have been asured by somebody how actually knows what there doing that i shouldn't have a problem anymore

isn't there a max amount of players aloud in a club?

Not for the PC club no, extra "sub-clubs (groups)" will be added, when extra members join. atm there is around 18 full members, and 5 or so forum members waiting to join the club. There is a max of 16 members (including leader) in each group.

check this to clear any confusion http://forum.turboduck.net/showpost.php?p=8981&postcount=1

Iced you can't spell. lol ;) Good idea though, looks like the easiest and most organised method.

I've edited 'were' to 'where'

I think my problem is rushing ;) I got 2 x B's in English (IDK how) as it was my worst subject... lol and I've always been the :badspelling: lol!

ps. thank you for you're agreement with my idea :)

EDIT: Thanks for the Rep Mb, I can't re-rep, I need to spread :(

That wasn't it, look at your edited image and look at the name of the forum you created. ;)

Ah well, I cba to change it back, another 5 min job if I had to ;)

Not only did I spell 'Unlimited' without the 'i', I forgot the space between 'club' + 'has'; I also added in an extra 'up-to-date' xD.

I guess I wasn't really concentrating, more worried about my cheese toastie :p. yum!