We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central Club: Cruise & Event Pics

Eudemon

Hey all, thought rather than post the images in each thread that pops up that it would be so much easier to just create a new one and post all the images relating to the club in here, so here it is!

The posts containing the images will be linked in the first post apart from the first one of course as they will be.. well in the first post. Anyway here they are.

03-09-2007 - Meet #1 :: Road Rules and Mayhem

cm1-001.jpg

cm1-002.jpg

cm1-003.jpg

cm1-004.jpg

cm1-005.jpg

cm1-006.jpg

cm1-007.jpg

cm1-008.jpg

cm1-009.jpg

cm1-010.jpg

cm1-011.jpg

cm1-012.jpg

cm1-013.jpg

cm1-014.jpg

cm1-015.jpg

cm1-016.jpg

cm1-017.jpg

Fair enough.. But whats with the banner in each photo?
The banner is there because the extraction technique doesn't work all the time and it usually means it takes about 4-5mins to get some decent pics as I need to take about 3 or 4 of the same image to make sure at least one of them extracts properly. So I have started doing pics normally and then just hooking up my capture system, taking a snapshot from the Photo Album and then using Photoshop to resize and scale it to the original 16:9 widescreen it was taken in.

I too wish that navigation banner wasn't there though. If it gets annoying then I'll go back to the extraction technique. :)

OMG not fair you 360'ers get porsche :( Humph ;)

There aren't any Porsches on there actually. RUF = NOT! Porsche. It looks like a Porsche as the looks are Porsche, but for the rest it's all Porsche.

It's not even allowed to call it Porsche :p

It's Unfair! Each time i see RUF's on the Xbox i want them even more!

Nice shots!

I don't care because i am getting an xbox very soon so i will be able to have them :D

Lovely lineups Diablo and those looked like some pretty good cruises. How are you taking pictures? Camera onto the screen? ;)

RUF Automobile GmbH is a producer of high-performance vehicles, specializing in manufacturing new RUF automobiles from the bare chassis, conversions to RUF specification and the performance enhancement / refinement of Porsche cars.

So basicly you can call them Porsche :) I have to admit I was a bit disappointed to the RUF RK Spyder. Been driving too much supercars since it felt very slow although the specs say otherwise (link)

Actually a RUF is not a Porsche as as said in your excerpt, all they get is chassis from Porsche. Everything else is done by them, in fact to be recognised as a manufacturer in Germany you have to change 70% of the original vehicle and I think RUF do about 85% or something.

Don't mix up RUF's with RUF tuned Porsche's or Conversions as they (RUF's) are true RUF's whereas the latter are only RUF tuned Porsche's.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...