We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU-C club announcement Luciano Pavarotti tribute cruise 07/09/07

S71NG3R

TDU Central club announcement

Luciano Pavarotti tribute cruise 07/09/07 @ 8pm UK time

As a tribute to Luciano Pavarotti who passed away today we are going to do an Italian car cruise. It will be with full road rules and a max speed of 100MPH. There will be times when road rules will be off to open up the cars and enjoy the sound of the Italian orchestra come to life.

All cars must be Italian.

Optional Pavarotti music on the radio if you have any. ;)

If you are interested then reply below.

TDU-C PC

1. S71NG3R

2. Iced_Bullet

3. MartijnMezger

4. Zurious

5. SpeedFreakLightning

6. TheScottishSpotter

7. Carboy18971

8. Smeep

TDU-C Xbox 360

1. Gwaith

Haha! Made me chuckle :p

Anway, please put me down for it :D

I might go and buy a 575M Marinello, in his honour, as I've tried Primary's and it's very good :)

I wont use an Enzo, as it's not incredibly classy, is just a powerful brute :) + my F430 is too slow :p

Well spotted thanks. :D

Fridays not a good day for alot of Xbox 360 players, thats why most of our cruises are oarranged for a Monday.

You can do the Xbox 360 cruise on Monday if you want to.

I put the date as Friday because people don't have to get up for School/Work so we can cruise for longer. Also it's hard for others in different time zones to stay for longer on a week day.

You can do the Xbox 360 cruise on Monday if you want to.

I put the date as Friday because people don't have to get up for School/Work so we can cruise for longer. Also it's hard for others in different time zones to stay for longer on a week day.

I would normally but I'm a bit busy Monday so I wouldn't change the cruise just on my account.

I can see what you mean about cruising for longer but the past few people have posted for around the weekend haven't had alot of interest.

Hey sorry but theres a change of plan. It's such a nice night tonight i am going to take advantage of that and stay outside seen as it's nice weather. So someone else can take my place. Hope the cruise goes well and hope everyone enjoys themselves and i hope i won't be too dearly missed :D