We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nugget of the Week!! *archive*

Eudemon

• Replies 1.2k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darlin, what rims are on your 8C?? :) I take it you coloured them too?

- Black and Silver Edonis Rims

Rim File size: 402kb

Creator: Iced_Bullet

[Download]

Click to Enlarge

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/Test%20Drive%20Unlimited/Mods/thEdonis_Rim_v2.jpg

I think you've basically handed yourself the nugget for this week Iced ;) You made those rims Rofl.

Oh dear Iced. He asks what rims I'm using, when actually they were made by him and posted in another thread :rolleyes:

This is baldred in real life:

attachment.php?attachmentid=4428&stc=1&d=1213492889

You mean he doesn't exist? Cause I can't see a picture :D

I think what he is trying to say is Baldred is THE INTERWEBZ!!!! OMG!!! He's gonna try and take over the world like THE PATRIOTS!!!!! ;)

Well as far as I know Shadow was refering to F1 Ferrari which has a Pretty Polly sign/thingy meaning that she is a girl. soooo I guess some ppl here really dont know the diference between girlz and boyz. Nugget

Balto for nugget. The pretty polly label is nothing to do with being an actual girl. It was given to myself and Ferrari after we painted our Gallardo Coupe's pink to annoy him (Diablo). Both pretty polly's are guys.

So you may wanna refrain from hitting on us ;) Unless of course you're that way inclined. I though am not.

Yo tWm have you checked your profile lately? :D

No but I'm sure you've applied some of your comedic genius to it.

Lol yep, you did.

........ but isnt F1 Ferrari still a girl?

Please buy a 360 so we can make fun of you on LIVE.

Which bit was added? As Im sure the burberry was there ages ago.

Under about me it said, "I'm a girl". Being the spoil sport that I am I deleted it.

Balto. Neither myself or Ferrari are fe-male. How many girls would call themselves Notorious or F1FERRARI?

Besides, if I was a girl why would you care anyway? You're not on this forum to find love are you?