We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nugget of the Week!! *archive*

Eudemon

• Replies 1.2k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know but were getting desperate there has been no nugget-able post so far this week.

OK, but theres no need for posts like that though without an explanation of you're resoning because I seem to have been told off for spamming ....

All I did was post what I thought, but is obviously incorrect, was an applicant for Nugget.

Week #7. MadMax :: As helpful and indepth as the description Madmax gave to a new member about how to get his photomode pictures uploaded onto the internet, it was completely irrelevant as the original poster was asking about the Xbox 360 and Max gave him it for PC, not the worst we've had but still worthy anyway.

First of all welcome to the forums.

Ok to upload pictures to the forum there are 2 ways that are most commonly used.

First of all make a new thread or reply to a post, then here are your 2 options, you can either upload the pictures at a photo hosting website like

http://imageshack.us/

www.photobucket.com ( Requires Registration, but stores your picture in albums)

http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/

Or you can attach and photos to your post.

You can do this like so; in your Thread making box, that you write your posts in, you have many icons and there should be an icon that looks like a paper clip, click that button then another window should appear. From here you have 5 boxes where you can upload picture to, Click the " Browse " button then search for where your photos are stored.

They should be stored here on your computer,

C:\Documents and Settings\Maxx\My Documents\Test Drive Unlimited\savegame\MadMaxRaver\Photo

Then select the photo you want to upload then press " Ok " then Press the " Upload " button and close that window then press the " Submit Reply " button on the bottom. And your done. Hope this helped.

just some feedback on nuggets..i dont think its fair to nugget because of english errors..espicially in the case of Mb who (i think) is dutch as seeing from his location...lets put it this way if we were in a dutch forum..would it be fair if they critized their language?i think its a outright insult as it seems as we are mocking him for his bad english

well maybe he doesnt mind in the first place

Well as Diablo said in the first post, the nuggeted are free to PM him and ask him to remove the nugget.

anyway Mb does seem to be a very literate in English, and it was porobably him just not thinking straight, as I'm sure he knows oblivious is a word. He didn't seem to be unhappy with it, he seemed very happy as a matter of fact.

Well as Diablo said in the first post, the nuggeted are free to PM him and ask him to remove the nugget.

anyway Mb does seem to be a very literate in English, and it was porobably him just not thinking straight, as I'm sure he knows oblivious is a word. He didn't seem to be unhappy with it, he seemed very happy as a matter of fact.

Well i was a bit sleepy indeed and druk a bit and not really paying attention :p

I don't mind being nugget, i think it's cool:D

Was that Game Cave by any chance? £10 ... I might pop down tomorrow, as once they realised they've made a mistake, they'll put it up to a massive price - like normal :p

So much deserves to be nuggeted for this, thinking you can buy CoD4 for £10 Rofl.

Thinking I got CoD4 for £10...