We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What is your fastest speed ever driven, with screenshot!

Mb

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a video rather than a pic of my fastest speed captured, but I could always jump in my CCR, hit the strip and annihilate an S7 and speed by it in it's draft at 284mph and then hit 290mph+ before crashing hard. lol Maximum I've done is 298mph in a CCR drafting another CCR, I've heard 300mph was possible before the 1st update though in an F1 though.

Hehe going so quick the traffic actually spawns behind me, listen and you'll hear them

277.79mph - 447km/h

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKWNJbVf1U

Myself and Ruthless Viper (TheScottishSpotter) did 297mph in the CCR at 3am this morning. lol It was funny hearing TSS going "man this car is fast!". BTW MadMax the MV can do 231mph but it's very rare to hit it, you need be going downhill and drafting for the digit to go another 1.

Myself and Ruthless Viper (TheScottishSpotter) did 297mph in the CCR at 3am this morning. lol It was funny hearing TSS going "man this car is fast!". BTW MadMax the MV can do 231mph but it's very rare to hit it, you need be going downhill and drafting for the digit to go another 1.

Hehe, yes it was fun. I had to bear with my mother shouting down the stairs for me to go to my bed about 3am though :D. I got 295 or 296, not quite as good as Diablo but very fast in anyones book ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so far iv done 290.79 in a mclaren F1 stage 3, full tune with a slight draft behind another1, i had a 50 MPH speed advantage over him cuz he was in a non-tuned one, and he was like quite surprised considering it made him spin out and hit aa truck :P

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/d5608b45d705463d35c91fc8ef9939b3421aafd1.png

i tell you, at top speed, 6th gear, hearing it bouncing off the rev limit, sounds quuuuite good TBH

sorry for the double post lol, didnt realise it had been posted here cuz i started a new thread somewere else lols

the exact KM/H i did was 467.9799786, using a claculator :P

and last night, me and carboy were maxxing the golden oldies, i got my miura tuned to level 3 upto 219 MPH, didnt get a screenshot or get chronopack open but ill do it later on, ill need a slipstream buddy tho:P ( /carboy) ill get a video aswell, so you can hear it screaming, at top speed in 5th gear, the miura sounds like it has its alarm going off lol