We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What do you want the last DLC car be???

Nodz86

What do you want the last DLC car to be?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want the last DLC car to be?

A Saab 9-3 Turbo X !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What its one sexy looking car ??????

Only joking but a Saab would be good. I would probably want some Aussie Muscle in there like a Holden HSV of some sought or a new Maserati GranTurismo !

Good thinking on the Gran Turismo there nige.

Yeah Gran Turismo is a beauty ... it would be a good edition ... so would a Quattroporte (current one) ... or how about a Bora (not the VW for the uninitiated of you) to name a couple more Massers to consider

While on the subject on Classics I'd love the game to have an SZ!

lets see:

Ruf Yellowbird :D (yes please!!!) Austin Healey Sprite, MGB, Austin Mini Cooper *takes off slippers and puts away pipe* i wouldn't half like the Standard TVR Chimaera (my favorite car in MSR, i want to drive it again!)

lets see:

Ruf Yellowbird :D (yes please!!!) Austin Healey Sprite, MGB, Austin Mini Cooper *takes off slippers and puts away pipe* i wouldn't half like the Standard TVR Chimaera (my favorite car in MSR, i want to drive it again!)

Oh a Yellowbird would be cool ... another classic that is 'interesting' to control

As you can see I voted for the Cobra as its more than likely going to be either the Diablo or Cobra or maybe even the Ferrari as Diablo said.

But if I could have anything it would be either a 1992 Viper RT/10, a 1996 Viper GTS or a Hennessy Viper, but I doubt they will grace this version of TDU which is a shame.

I think the last car just has to be the Veyron.

I did say in the 1st post to be realistic and the Veyron is for from realistic as we know there is more chance of seeing Elvis (the real one) perform in vegas, suprisingly they are the same odds as winning the full euro millions Jackpot.

I did say in the 1st post to be realistic and the Veyron is for from realistic as we know there is more chance of seeing Elvis (the real one) perform in vegas, suprisingly they are the same odds as winning the full euro millions Jackpot.

:offtopic: If you buy a lottery ticket on Sunday, for the following Saturdays draw, you have a higher chance of dieing during the week leading up to it, rather than actually winning it. Lol.

Just a random fact :)