We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Fun (HQ now available)

Eudemon

This is a video a few of us made last night and had great fun in doing so also. I've done a good amount of videos but not many with a load of mates so I thought I'd change. So I captured and directed and tried to drive well while looking behind me and spent some freetime I had today editing and producing the below. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did making it!!

Thanks

It's almost 12mins long so I've split it on youtube though a higher quality full length version will be available for download in the very near future.

High Quality version now available for download.

Note: You must click the Download link and not Copy & Paste in order to download the video

The HQ version uses the h264 codec so you may need to download [K-Lite codec pack] or even better in my opinion is [ffdshow video decoder].

[TDU Fun HQ :: 152Mb :: 11m43s]

TDU Fun Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBjw86liLHk

incase you can't see the above click here

TDU Fun Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMZFO_-LuFw

incase you can't see the above click here

Added the link for the High-Quality version. I think you'll agree this new compression I used gives a good compromise between quality and filesize. Hope you enjoy it and feedback is appreciated.

Note to prevent against hotlinking and leeching you have to click the Download link on the page you will see when clicking the link above. If you Copy the Link or Copy & Paste into another browser window it will not work.

Thanks.

I have a problem with Vista I click the link and it opens media player and says it can't play it lol. "I know just let me download the file you stupid program"

So is there anyway to directly download it? If not don't worry, I don't want to install a downloader program if I can help it.