We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Doomsday Dec 21 2012, Mankind ends.

TDU 505

Hey guys, doomsday is coming on Dec 21 2012. Predicted since hundreds and hundreds of years ago.

Video link of doomsday documentary.

Part 1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecTE6lXI-m0

Part 2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZUzFYwZlXA&feature=related

Only 5 years from now, it will be a Friday.

Interesting, like they said at the end of the program their have been many predictions of things to happen. Like the volcano in St Yellow Stone Park was meant to erupt and cause a chain reaction all across the world with other volcanoes.

But that never happened and is over due.

Will just have to wait and see.

Was writting this down as I was watching it so might not make sence.

The computer at the beginning can be ruled out in my opinion as this would find all the other prophecies and stuff on the internet and they would come together giving the same events as its just reading them.

The rest was so long ago it would not have been written in a modern language so therefore would have been translated many times so things could have been changed throughout time keeping it true to real life.

Eclipses are predicted all the time so could have been done back then.

The changing of cores does make sense though, don't know the facts about it but we spent a few weeks last years in physics learning about this.

These advice prophesies are a load of rubbish to me lol, if you think something is going to happen in your life, you try and make it happen so there is more chance of it happening.

The whole timeline thing, didn't me say it was repeated 6 times, why not repeat it again then it will end some other time, that doesn’t make sense either.

The Virginia one is a bit obvious really doesn’t it, finding new lands, that could be anything.

We are decommissioning the nuclear power stations so they most probably won't be on there in 2012.

"His name was...john," sorry, that made me laugh. Anyway with his, there has always been war. According to QI (don't know if it true or not), 666 was translated wrongly and was 616 or something, don't know how you can mis-translated that really though, as three of the same number is not going to be two ones.

There we go the end summed it up, people are always predicting this, it was 06,06,06 last year ect ect, don’t believe it but there are many things at could happen, super-volcanoes, nuclear war, poles changing ect. Who knows?

I find it funny that people make bets on these kind of things too. Why would you bet? Becuase if you win, then you cant spend your winnings, don't know you're right, and if you loose, then you're just out of pocket!

Makes me laugh tbh, but all the same it's really stupid. And oh were'nt we meant to have one about 4-6 years ago also?

these have to be taken seriously!

I'm still recovering from Dec 31st 1999, when my comp's clock screwed up, then the computer sprouted legs and tried to eat me :p

one thing that intrigued me though, is that by the looks this program was made sometime in 2006, before the stuff about bird flu, perhaps this is the 'plague' they were on about?

these have to be taken seriously!

I'm still recovering from Dec 31st 1999, when my comp's clock screwed up, then the computer sprouted legs and tried to eat me :p

one thing that intrigued me though, is that by the looks this program was made sometime in 2006, before the stuff about bird flu, perhaps this is the 'plague' they were on about?

GOD i know, that was terryfying, the whole computers and clocks not being able to change all the digits to zeros, then we all got attacked, it was so scary D:

I find it funny that people make bets on these kind of things too. Why would you bet? Becuase if you win, then you cant spend your winnings, don't know you're right, and if you loose, then you're just out of pocket!

Makes me laugh tbh, but all the same it's really stupid. And oh were'nt we meant to have one about 4-6 years ago also?

This whole thing makes me laugh. Its all BS

i agree with anyone who says it isnt going to happen IMHO, but still, give zeitgeist a watch, its 2 hours long but seriously, its well worth it

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331&q=Zeitgeist&total=2160&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

if you get a free wekend or day off or something, and you wanna watch a film, watch this instead, its starts off seeming borins, but you REALLY do get into it, im not trying to be blasphemous or anything, but the amount of work that mustve been done on it, i do believe some things in it but not all, but anyways, there it is, give it a watch and tell me what you think people

Doomsday, heh? How many time exactly have we been told that? Oh, anyone remember 6-6-06? All the Bible Thumpers telling sinners to ask for forgiveness.

Then 6-7-06 comes around. Oh look at that. No devil, no hell, no nothing. Some conspiracists need to really shut up unless they're absolutely positive.

• 5 years later...