We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

999 and counting!

Who

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, we're a thriving community, well done diablo for creating the place, well done to us moderators (even if some of us are drunk :p) for looking after it and most of all well done to the members for keeping this forum alive and making it one of the top places to chat about tdu! We appreciate it guys.

Seriously I just created the place, all you guys, the members make it what it is. I'm actually stunned with the activity and the friendly and fun atmosphere we have here, I hope it long may continue and you guys might thank me with every milestone but I always know that it is actually all of you I should be thanking.

So Thank You for making TDUcentral what it is and here's to the next 1000 members. :D

:shocked:

Thanks Nodz, there have been 220+ registrations this month alone whereas our average was 100-120 a month so it's one hell of a leap. Also we are heading for another landmark at the end of this month and it's a good one, we'll inform people if it's hit. :D

I would like to say congrats also. I havn't been around in actually a very long time. I logged back in today and was amazed at how many members there were since i first registered up here back when it first began.

Well done Diablo and you could not ask for a more active and friendly environment to come to. Good job mate.

• 2 months later...