We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Collection #6 Out Now! [DLC]

CarMadMike

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i agree with Pherelas. The Veyron lures people in. An example would be stinger as he wouldn't have probably bought CrapStreet if they Veyron hadn't been in it ;)

Does anyone have any idea when the DLC will be back online? I am really looking forward to driving the Diablo GT :D

I for one would like the Veyron in a future TDU ... and perhaps some more VAG family of vehicles

For me the Veyron is a greater engineering masterpiece than the Saleen S7TT (opens can of worms ready for lots of replies) and in terms of present day is the ultimate (anyone who replies so what about the Ultimate Aero thingy I will instantly hate and class them as having no motoring knowledge whatsoever) but then again it's not as great as the F40 or F1

Reventon would be good ... a beautifully ugly car (if you get my drift)

but back on Topic ... any news on DLC6 ?

• 2 weeks later...

After downloading it last night I've only tried the Diablo GT so far and was disappointed to see that after all the time it's taken to get this out the speedo on the in car view goes past the end stop and back to zero like it does with the Murciélago Roadster. Not sure about the engine note either, sounds like they've used the TVR sound, other than this it's great to finally have it.