We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Alert: Cheater Caught With Trainer Use

CarboyZR1

Theres no point telling anyone about cheaters, the plain simple facts of computer life is they will always be people hacking the software, whilst others will also be cheating.

its not unknown of even in real-life this stuff happens on your street day in, day out. someone will always be scamming and conning they way through life.

and no matter how many policemen you inform, and no matter how many games developers you tell... NOTHING WILL CHANGE !!!

It was one of those o-150mph cheats. Basically, when he reset his car, he would just go BOOM and just disappear into the distance...

And, the part that REALLY grates is that he kept hitting me and completely ruined my Gumball... Please ATARI, why do we have to put up with all this nonsense?

Guest RB26DETT
It was one of those o-150mph cheats. Basically, when he reset his car, he would just go BOOM and just disappear into the distance...

And, the part that REALLY grates is that he kept hitting me and completely ruined my Gumball... Please ATARI, why do we have to put up with all this nonsense?

i thought that with the patch we got, anyone who cheats/uses a trainer gets banned?

LOL you think atari want to start getting involved in all things cheat related, that lets be honest is going to nothing short of a battlezone. no company wants that !!!

firstly they cant prove your using a trainer. you cant prove he was using a trainer, so you get a screenie of someone travelling faster than you are and post it for everyone to see and that guy says "its a bug" how you going to prove its not ?

Atari and any other developer cannot stop cheating. even the all powerful superpower that is microsoft cant stop the hackers. even with activation built into windows. why because laws are different in each country. theres at least 3-4 that its against the law for microsoft to use its method of activiation.

anyway i could rabbit for weeks on microsoft and its global power, but back to topic, i think it was the most stupid statement ever released by atari when they claimed all cheaters would be banned from tdu. they knew they could nt enforce it when they said it and therefore becomes another pain in their side.

as for the patch stopping the cheaters all it may have done at the time was render the old trainers useless because it was a new exe.file but thats simply a setback as far as the cheats themselves go, it doesnt take long to correct that problem.

anyone recieved a ban for cheating yet ? i talk to people all the time in tdu who have used everything from speed cheats to money hacks ever since the launch of tdu and they just dont give a stuffing. they not worried about it at all.

why ?

Thats cos he wasnt messing with you... we were all outside a Diner at the end of the day's Gumballing, and were flaming him and scolding him for screwing up our (and more specifically my) race. It then went to a Bashing fight, and he would reverse a little bit, then bam, he's suddenly moving at a high rate of speed... Normally I don't really care much about people who use trainers, as long as they mind their own business and don't use it in races. But what gives him the right to start running people off the road?

just to let everyone know i started using cheat for test drive unlimited, i made a bookmark program that allows me to do anything without traveling the roads and i cant be bothered to start again with my latest ne corrupt profile so installed a trainer to give me loads of money to buy every car and house which i have losted for 20th or more time. plus i had every race done, so im even thinking of using a speed hack to get back those. and just because i angry i might even see if theres any ini file tweaks or something i can use to get ACE status...

so if i pop onto this thread clocking 10,000mph you all know why :)