We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Happy New Year Guys!

TDU 505

Hppy ne w yer guys, I'm juar in from havcing aq night out so i'm p4retty [pi8shed rightn now., was drininkgin sothern comnfort anfd beers, haf about 12 of the3m now pn myu 13th, cpouple of giles were rtinking southern comfor5t ealso0 so was na good noight all around.

I you canoty tell inm pissed so haqpp7 ne3w yrar guys andf LL THE BEST for 20-08"!!!

Now2 im' gonan jjump on tDI aMNDF have SOME fuinds/.,:D

when u sober up please translate XD
Alright mate, I will try.

Hppy ne w yer guys, I'm juar in from havcing aq night out so i'm p4retty [pi8shed rightn now., was drininkgin sothern comnfort anfd beers, haf about 12 of the3m now pn myu 13th, cpouple of giles were rtinking southern comfor5t ealso0 so was na good noight all around.

I you canoty tell inm pissed so haqpp7 ne3w yrar guys andf LL THE BEST for 20-08"!!!

Now2 im' gonan jjump on tDI aMNDF have SOME fuinds/.,:D

Happy New Year guys, I'm just in from having a night out so I'm pretty pished right now, was drinking Southern Comfort and beers, had about 12 of them and now on my 13th, couple of girls were drinking Southern Comfort also so it was a good night all around. (the girls drank my SC and thanked me for letting them :D)

If you cannae (can't) tell I'm pissed so Happy New Year guys and all the best for 2008!!!

cheers gu8sy I was gonas jnump on TDU but I can;t be arerd plus I feel lkne im gon a be sicj so im jhust gonna crasj tp my kip and ill;m speak yoiu later tosa7y.

layer!

Cheers guys I was gonna jump on TDU but I can't be arsed plus I feel like I'm gonna be sick so I'm just gonna crash to my kip and I'll speak to you later today later. (double word usage is typical drunk typing)

Wow, Diablo is the most drunk guy I know. No offense.
Cheers mate and I actually replied to you below!

Oh yeha no offenjce tajke n carbit!
Oh yeah no offence taken Carboy! (not the letters 'o' and 'y' are next to)

Diablo, are you on a spamming drunk spree? You called me Carbit. lol
I was half-cut (wrecked) and felt like typing a few sentences, plus I had to finish my glass of SC before I crashed.

see i told you a raging bull will always lose control - hahahah

diable you wife has my deepest apologies, god know what hassles you are going to provide her with over the next few hours, she must stay strong lol

Luckily for me I'm young and free so I have my fun and don't have to worry about the consequences. ;)

Happy New Year to everyone and here's to making 2008 a phenomenal year!!

:monkeydance:

Haha thanks mate.

BTW Baldred I sent you and a load of my mates a new years text, only problem is as I was sending it some were going through and others were failing so I re-sent the text about 5 or 6 times so if you got a load of messages, yes they are from me. lol

I got a few txts this morning getting me back for it !

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS: heres mine, after long and considerable thought...

upgrade pc to following specs:

1)triplehead 2 go and 2 more of present monitor

2)track ir pro 4 (which wife owes me - so thats sorted)

3)4gig ram - (ordered already)

4)better processor (not too worried about this but might as well lol)

5)triple SLI setup - last in line... not really needed, but just like the idea of it

So how do i achieve this goal ?

thats right donations, please give what you can asap folks...