We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Audi R8 V12 TDi Twin Turbo

MCW

And you know why they will out sell the chevvy. Because they are better. Anyway i'm not going to get into an argument.

I'll leave you to your childish posting, just because you don't like something, it is way over the top, i'm really starting to get fed up with your stupid replies.

As for laughing at people, that just makes you a perfetic person, sad sad sad i just don't know why you would do that as i know for a fact they will be laughing back.

So what if it's a diesel, it's an amazing car, and i can't see many people who would turn down the chance to own one of them.

Grow up Nige before people really start to get annoyed with your post.

Stupid posts :oook:???????

I'm just stating my opinions, after all this is a forum right ??????

Wow about my comment about laughing at the person, yeah you know what I would laugh them after all if I had that type of money I certainly wouldn't spend it on a diesel but then again I had a chance of buying a diesel when I brought my punto but instead I choose a petrol engine that wasn't has powerful because I hate diesels !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All matter of opinion ! I just hate diesels with a passion I don't no why and I will probably grow out of but until then I don't like diesels !!!

I don't wanna get into an argument here or get banned because I like this forum, I like the members and I don't want to sacrifice my fun on TDU & PGR 4 because of a couple of posts I made.

So I apologise and hope there's no hard feelings :).

That looks well nice, but are you sure it's just come out? I didn't see the front, but on the motorway back last summer i heard such a nice noise and saw an R8 (i thought it was a Le Mans Quattro at the time) with the back looking the exactamundo same as that, with two RS6s following it :S.

EDIT: Btw, they better release a non-diesel version of that. Then it'll be in my top 3 :D.

Now it's got the diesel, I'm wondering if Audi will still fit the R8 with the new Audi V10 petrol fitted in the new RS6

Yes heres what it says on topgear.com last paragraph:

We won't see the diesel R8 on the road until after the new Lamborghini Gallardo - and you'll see a V10 petrol version of the R8 beforehand, too.

http://www.topgear.com/content/news/stories/2536/

• 2 weeks later...