We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Easter Gumball 3000 Challenge [Poll inc.] [PC & 360]

Iced_Bullet

Should a points system be used for the Gumball 3000 ??? [please explain]  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should a points system be used for the Gumball 3000 ??? [please explain]

• No - Don't include a point system in the Gumball [please explain]
    • Yes - Include a point system for PARTS of the Gumball [please explain]
    • Yes - Include a point system for ALL of the Gumball [please explain]
    • I'm not bothered

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right OK, so I listened to Mr. Voller *notes to self never to listen to him again*

Sensei (say nothing! rofl)

I may re-name this to the Valentine Gumball Cruise then if you want Speed, as long as you accompany me to the start? ;)

*yes Iced_Bullet is admitting he was wrong, as his source is as dumb as shizzle* And Speed, don't call me the M word. My brother views these forums occasionally.

No offense or anything, but doesn't it sound a bit gay and it sounds like a Gumball for girls? Sorry if I put anything inappropiate in this message.

I did actually, and i love the 'mad mad world of tdu' good to see there is a community behind this game after such a time of release!

I've got a friend who is interested on the cruise (gamer name is Gibbfish) dont think he is registered but i shall be getting him to come along to the cruise i think!

look forward to it, thats all i can say!

Thanks

Sign me up too for the PC one. And i don't care about the points system, mainly because i don't understand where the points would go.

Basically Iced is the only one who knows the route really, so points just make him feel better for winning and as he is one of the only few people who can make all of them (obviously as he's organising it this is unavoidable) he tends to win and get another little cup that he adds to his signature whereas noone else really cares Lol ;)

Oh and btw, new map looks good, should be a laugh :) And nice cover up with "February Gumball" :D but you spelt it wrong ;)

Basically Iced is the only one who knows the route really, so points just make him feel better for winning and as he is one of the only few people who can make all of them (obviously as he's organising it this is unavoidable) he tends to win and get another little cup that he adds to his signature whereas noone else really cares Lol ;)
Well unfortunately, if you cast your mind back to the first Gumball, I didn't win. And also if you cast your mind back to the Christmas and First Gumball also, I posted the map 1 month (as I have done here) before it's the actual Gumball. So there's no point complainaing that there I have an advantage .... as it's your own fault if you don't look. also, if you cast you mind back again, you missed one of the days, I asked you to come to the third day, and you said you wouldn't as you had lost out on a day's points. So really ... you just owned yourself. And another thing, why would I organise the Gumball when I can't turn up .... kinda stupid if you ask me. Oh and another, I'm not the only one who has put the thing in my signature .... See Joel's and Carboy's.

If I get more sarcy comments and get called something similar to "moron", then I will simply not include you in the Gumball. Simple as that. I know I may sound harsh seeing as you're my "mate", but it really isn't my day. You reservation has been removed too.

Oh and btw, new map looks good, should be a laugh :) And nice cover up with "February Gumball" :D but you spelt it wrong ;)
I'm not covering anythign up. and I'm not in a really caring mood. So you can just live with the spelling mistake.

Oh, and if you find it funny, then feel free to organise your own Gumball. I assure you, it does take quite a lot of effort when you have 15 people from around 5 different time zones to oragnise together.

What's up mate?
I've been working outside for about 1.5 hours in the wet and cold, cutting branches up for our wood burner (I know hi-tech!). But somehow, it made me cheer up :oook:.

Thanks for asking Diablo :D Much appreciated now I'm actually feeling better :)

but I'm not putting Speed's reservation back, as my pride is too big :eek:.

Whoa, I'm sorry Ok! Was just a light hearted joke, didn't mean to offend you or anything.

And anway, scroll back, Sensei called you a moron long before I did, and you didn't get onto him about it. Also I was just trying to help on the spelling thing, you've corrected more than a few people yourself, no reason to get stressed at me for it. And I know you will obviously be at all the Gumballs, that's what I said, I was trying to say that you're always there so you can get as many points as possible, it wasn't some weird insult or anything.

I've known about this thread for ages, yet somehow I havn't actually said I'll come, don't know why though, so here it is, I'd like to attend :)

I have the PM though, which is magic I guess, or intuitive, I think that's a better word Lol.

Anyway yes, I'll reply to it next Tuesday if I remember, so that I know when I'm working in that week :)