We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Easter Gumball 3000 Challenge [Poll inc.] [PC & 360]

Iced_Bullet

Should a points system be used for the Gumball 3000 ??? [please explain]  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should a points system be used for the Gumball 3000 ??? [please explain]

• No - Don't include a point system in the Gumball [please explain]
    • Yes - Include a point system for PARTS of the Gumball [please explain]
    • Yes - Include a point system for ALL of the Gumball [please explain]
    • I'm not bothered

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your holidays start on the 13th of Feb?! But like, Easter is... *checks shiny Top Gear calendar* the end of March... wtf?
*doubles check his own non top gear calendar* it says Half term on 13th feb, and doesn't say whe it ends, so I must be on a lloooooong holiday ;)
yo why aint I on the PC list?
What is your in-game name for PC please? :)

I'm not sure. But I am looking in my school diary/planner that they give us with a calendar. Yeah, this will only be 1 week also, as XMas was 2 weeks. I'll ask Speed / Sensei, see if they know :p

Easter is one week iirc ;)

[offtopic]Society shouldn't be governed by religious beliefs IMO but that's a whole other topic :rolleyes: Don't get me started on that![/offtopic]

Why am I in the ps2 section, and spelled with a K?

Probably because Iced is a complete moron. *cough* I mean, he's dyslexic. Nah he's not, he's just lazy.

Ignore me.

Also, back on topic. Keep my reservation there, depending on how much I spend on miscellaneous crap to eat and drink at college, I should be able to buy 4GB DDR2 PC2-6400C4 800Mhz ram, an nVidia 8800GT and a 650W PSU. So, once I've got that I'll no longer be playing at 800x600 and still running at like 5-10 fps. I'll come and pwn you people into the floor with my awesomeness.

Also, the new idea for multiple routes is a good one. It'll inevitably require time and effort spent to determine which routes are quicker for each individual course. Naturally, me being the lazy type. I'll just use the GPS :twisted:

Anyway.

*Triple checks on my three shiny non Top Gear calendars, and get confused*
Mine, Speeds and Sensei's Easter Half term holiday starts on the 8th of feburary and is for about 1 week (i think) And our term holiday starts on .... well it doesn't say - I think it's study leave.

Still confused?

:) and anyway, this half-term holiday coming up in a few weeks time is called Easter half-term :)
Yes of course it is, moron. Why would it be called Easter half term when it's not Easter for over a month after it?

This half term is one week from the 9th of Feb to the 17th, and no it is not Easter during this time, so if this truly is the Easter Gumaball then not really, it would have to be "Valentines Gumball" or something dumb like that. EASTER half term lasts 2 weeks and is from the 21st of March to the 6th of April, hence WHEN EASTER IS!!! :rolleyes:

P.S. Yes I did research instead of just guessing like an idiot before.

Oh and to go with the trend from another thread, OWNED!

So this thread is officially over for a few weeks to come. Unless you want a Valentines gumball and i'll be your secret admirer ;). Or I may take Speed instead if he's not taken. *wink*

*Or maybe Stinger AKA The JUICY moderator ;)*

*And yes I am in a hyper mood :D Ask stinger if you want confirmation ;)*

*I'm actually still laughing with Speed's post about 10 mins after i read it, so is Stinger :D:D:D*

Yes of course it is, moron. Why would it be called Easter half term when it's not Easter for over a month after it?

This half term is one week from the 9th of Feb to the 17th, and no it is not Easter during this time, so if this truly is the Easter Gumaball then not really, it would have to be "Valentines Gumball" or something dumb like that. EASTER half term lasts 2 weeks and is from the 21st of March to the 6th of April, hence WHEN EASTER IS!!! :rolleyes:

P.S. Yes I did research instead of just guessing like an idiot before.

Oh and to go with the trend from another thread, OWNED!

If there was "post of the week" that would be it. +rep

LMAO Speed.

You're both wrong, because Easter has fallen the earliest it has fallen for many years; Easter Day is between our "half-term" week and our "Easter break" 2 weeks. Just a FYI.

Easter day is on the 23rd of March, and I said it was in our holiday between the 21st and the 6th of April, i.e I'm right so shut up Lol.

Right OK, so I listened to Mr. Voller *notes to self never to listen to him again*

Sensei (say nothing! rofl)

I may re-name this to the Valentine Gumball Cruise then if you want Speed, as long as you accompany me to the start? ;)

*yes Iced_Bullet is admitting he was wrong, as his source is as dumb as shizzle* And Speed, don't call me the M word. My brother views these forums occasionally.