We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU: PC Car Sound Upgrades! Pack 2 now ready!!

Mb

• Replies 468
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to ask before downloading, are the F430 sounds the ones from GTR2? Or brand new ones? Because if they are the GTR2 ones, i have them allready.

The F430's are unchanged from pack one so I'm sure they are the ones you have already.

Brilliant job TSS and S7ING..lots of effort put it.

hmmm just wondering anyone taken sounds off NFSC?

They're supposedly MOST accurate. I've watched a video where this guy stands in the middle of a runway with a mike, and getting the cars to accelerate, slow down etc infront of him so he gets really accurate sounds. Might wanna check NFSC out

Thanks guys but remember I got the sounds from other places on the net and just tested them and added them to one easy to find place.

I have no idea where the sounds wavs are from and we should not discuss/guess what games/places they are from. Just accept the files as they are and we can keep the discussion here.

Guest RB26DETT

The Skyline sounds like a 4-banger(4 cylinder), close to a Honda Civic. :cry: The turbocharger sucking in air is way louder than the engine sound. :mad:

When doing a sound mod, can they lower the volume on the turbocharger sound? NFS still sounds the best!

I agree, the skyline still sucks.

But...

I love the AMV8 sound so much I added it to the Camaro, the GT500, and the AC289.

Also, the Mustang GTR sound, OMFG! I added it to the Shelby Cobra Concept, the Shelby GR-1 Concept, and the Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe (it works especially well on that). :D That sound just makes me grin maniacally.

Oh, also the Pontiac GTO sound works well on the Mustang GT.

I can't download them!!! :mad: Every time i click the link, this message appears!!! "All download slots assigned to your country (Singapore) are currently in use. Please try again in a few hours or install the Megaupload Toolbar for immediate access - with the toolbar installed, there are no more slot limitations for you!" :mad:

Hey Iced I just thought of something that would be cool and funny at the same time. Edit the Traffic sound to include a whiny engine sound plus loud music with the bass pounding, imagine waiting at a Stop sign and hearing 'boom boom boom'. That would be quality, also maybe change the Police siren to sound more effective if it can be done.

I can't download them!!! :mad: Every time i click the link, this message appears!!! "All download slots assigned to your country (Singapore) are currently in use. Please try again in a few hours or install the Megaupload Toolbar for immediate access - with the toolbar installed, there are no more slot limitations for you!" :mad:

Sorry to hear you had problems try again tomorrow. If you still have problems what upload sites work where you are I can add it there?

Guest RB26DETT

carfreak. download the megaupload toolbar. i had that same message before. it'll work once you download it.

Dad doesn't really want me to download these toolbars and whatnot... Actually, rapidshare may work, i'm not too sure. Or maybe filefront? That is, if I can remember my password...

Or is it ok if it's just emailed to me, if it's not too much to ask?