We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU: PC Car Sound Upgrades! Pack 2 now ready!!

Mb

• Replies 468
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there! Been around here for 2 weeks or so. Just got the megapack. Upon playing, I realised all my Lexus have a very very noisy gearchange. Any solutions? And can I request for a RUF Rturbo/RT12 sound mod? Thanks! :)

And bravo for all the mods!:D

Hi all, i've been reading alot of post here and there about ppl complaining about the RUF sounds, i myself kinda like them atleast the rturbo, that's not perfect but definately better than many other sounds in the game...dare i say even better than most.

Anyways i just thought that has any1 else happened to use the look-back on the hood camera on ruf rturbo? coz sounds pretty sweet to me at under 4k revs, definately sounds like a flat6. I was wondering could it be possible to make it so it would sound like that all the time (not safe to be looking back all the time =D).

Also i was wondering about that charger "woosh" or whatever that seems to happen on most turbo- or supercharged cars..how do they do that and could that be changed coz i don't hear that on the .wav files themselves? Personally i hate the way that has been done, it spoils many great sounds as it becames rather dominant on some cars so you can't hear over it..

[360 Stradale Sound Mod Download]

Direct copy of the F430 sound mod apparently.

Creator: AnderZone

LOL, Do we really need a separate download for this? I just copied / pasted / renamed my F430 sound mod sounds onto it days ago. :D

Also, Stinger, a request for the next sound pack, please please please PLEASE make some good, loud sounds for the Skyline. I don't care if they sound like cannon-exhaust NFS style Skylines, just something that's actually audible from in-car would be nice.:cool:

As I'm in a good mood and you are having to wait longer than expected for the V3.0 sound pack. Here is the Ruf T12 sound just for you all to enjoy.

Plus I need feedback for the rest of the cars how much you hate/like the sound. Please tell me just what you are thinking so I can try to improve what I'm doing. Unluckily for me I'm a bit of a perfectionist. :)

I'm going to be looking at making a Skyline sound too. ;)

As I'm in a good mood and you are having to wait longer than expected for the V3.0 sound pack. Here is the Ruf T12 sound just for you all to enjoy.

Plus I need feedback for the rest of the cars how much you hate/like the sound. Please tell me just what you are thinking so I can try to improve what I'm doing. Unluckily for me I'm a bit of a perfectionist. :)

I'm going to be looking at making a Skyline sound too. ;)

excellelent!!! i can finally hear something from incar view! and the turbowhine is still very clear!! thats great work! rep+

Thanks for the feedback I have a different sound for the RT that I'm working on.

Also I'm on the hunt for a good Skyline sound but the straight-6 is not a popular engine unless it's like a BMW and that's just not right.

Diablo I'll do a quick video now just for you. ;)

Hey S71NG thanks for the video mate, the car sounds very good indeed and nice driving, very cautious aren't you? ;)

Thanks man !

Thanks I try to be cautious most times but more so when FRAPS drags my PC down to very low FPS.

I'm glad you liked it. :)

X2-TheV 's Sound Mods

Hi everyone , some of you might know me but i'm from Testdriveunlimited.fr and the German TDU Central.

There i've posted (in english) my sound mods and a list of the incoming sounds i'm working on.

Of Course i've made a few videos wich i've posted right under this sentence (links cause it seems you can only integrate Youtube videos on this forum)

Lamborghini Gallardo v1.1

Audi S6 v1.0

Ferrari F360 Challenge Stradale

If your intrested i've added the links on the video description.

Theese are Quality Mods so it's worth a look ;)

Thx for your attention ;

X2-TheV

Nice video Stinger, you using a Pad or Wheel?

Thanks I use a momo wheel now.

The RUF sounded like a hairdryer then accelerating...

Yes well some like the sound of the turbo to be loud and some don't. If you have good speakers with good base the balance is about right.

Hi everyone , some of you might know me but i'm from Testdriveunlimited.fr and the German TDU Central.

There i've posted (in english) my sound mods and a list of the incoming sounds i'm working on.

Of Course i've made a few videos wich i've posted right under this sentence (links cause it seems you can only integrate Youtube videos on this forum)

Lamborghini Gallardo v1.1

Audi S6 v1.0

Ferrari F360 Challenge Stradale

If your intrested i've added the links on the video description.

Theese are Quality Mods so it's worth a look ;)

Thx for your attention ;

X2-TheV

Thanks for your links any new sounds are welcome.

(links cause it seems you can only integrate Youtube videos on this forum)
    I've been looking at integrating vimeo but was waiting to see just how exactly much it is being used but it seems it's popularity is growing very quickly from what I've seen around all manners of forums.